TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new job today...had to take it due to the fact that I really need money....It's a factory job, and well...some of the parts i will be working with will be used on Hondas in some way.....Yes Hondas......ugh....I dont know if they are aftermarket Honda parts, or what, but thats what I was told.

Please don't hate me. :leftright

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts

·
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter
2,073 Posts
Here at the TCCoA we have a policy of "Don't ask, Don't tell" and it is most unfortunate you felt compelled to unburden yourself on this board. It is with great regret that I am now forced to immediately rescind your posting privileges. It is forbidden for anyone to speak of "DHTower" and his name shall be stricken from all tablets and obelisks.

So let it be written so let it be done.

Marcus

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wait just a minute now...am I not entitled to a fair trial...Whats' Johnny Cochrans number...

·
Registered
658 Posts
DHTower said:
Wait just a minute now...am I not entitled to a fair trial...Whats' Johnny Cochrans number...
I thought you were told not to post. If you were smart, you would refrain from posting until you have your lawyer(johnny cochrian) present.

danman

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
ROFL

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
you should push them towards mn12 aftermarket production.... get us some steals and deals

1 - 10 of 10 Posts