TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been busy with my system for a change. I put the alarm in on Tues, and Wed I installed a new red-top Optima battery up front, and all 1/0 gauge Stinger wiring and accessories. You can see in the pics that I also upgraded all the grounds with 1/0...alt, batt, block, and frame. Here is the before and after pics....

Before -

After -

Looks much better don't you think ?I went ahead and ran the 1/0 because I'll probably get a HO alternator, 200 amp relay and a second battery sometime later. I'm working on some glass door pods for my components now, and I'll post some pics of them when I get done today or tomorrow, then it'll be on to the trunk! :D :eek: Later

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ZackG said:
how much did all the wire and everything cost you? I bet it was a pretty penny. Looks nice though
Thanks. The wire, etc. wasn't too bad....but everything total was around 175-200 including the battery. Running it under the car was a pain though, I didn't want to try and put that under the carpet!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ran mine under the carpet..

I ran mine under the carpet, I had no problems. The only problem I encoutered was putting a hole in the firewall, but that wasn't too bad.... just hard to get too..Looks nice though, what size plastic sleaves are those? I couldn't find any to fit on mine.
Thanks. Glad to see someone else running 0/1 gauge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts