TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a pi intake upper and lower w/ fuel rails for 100. Can't wait. Gettting ready to call dan for the rest of the stuff but I am going to wait till I get it to see what else I will be needing.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Use your stock 96 rails, just swap them over.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got it off of mod depot...

I didn't think that the pi fuel rails would work cause of the return/non retun issues.

I don't think that there is any difference in the upper so I will probably just use mine.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Midnight said:
I don't think that there is any difference in the upper so I will probably just use mine.
there is a difference...the mustang plenum doesnt have either a vacuum fitting or some sensor that you'd have to drill and tap for, i cant remember which...so yeah, just use ur stock one.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
the upper intake from mustangs don't have the brake vacuum fitting.. not a big issue

and the mustang Lower intake needs to be tapped in the aluminum xover section for the sensor

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just called dan on it and it was 200 for everthing shipped to me. I was going to try to seel the extra stuff that I didn't need to make up for the difference. I know I won't get much but every little bit helps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts