TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,555 Posts
The listing that you linked is no longer posted since you got it.

The Addco bushings are good poly bushings. I wouldn't say that the factory bushings are crap.

I have new rubber factory bushings on my front sway bar and the poly bushings that came with my Addco bar in the back.

BTW, did you get those cats installed yet?

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
I bought an addco rear bar lol never changed bushings Addcos aren't greasable.

My roommate(owns a 98 mark) did however use my solid rear bar leftover from the addco swap with new energy suspension bushings and endlinks. He said it was a great improvement He bought the end links locally they were both energy suspension kits. THe rear brackets were not used because these required bolts at both ends while the stock has a T locking end one one end. We drilled out holes in the stock brackets to stay grease able.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The listing that you linked is no longer posted since you got it.

The Addco bushings are good poly bushings. I wouldn't say that the factory bushings are crap.

I have new rubber factory bushings on my front sway bar and the poly bushings that came with my Addco bar in the back.

BTW, did you get those cats installed yet?
Here's the item: number: 310199306023

Not yet, the muffler guy is never in the durn shop. So, I have to drive an hour to get them done. That will happen this week most likely.

·
Registered
570 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
I did the same as DLF minus the SS plates (I wish!) I used marine grease (looks and feels the same as the ES stuff and is waterproof.) I put 90* fittings on the front bar to get at them better. I only wish I had done that from the start (all of this.) I had a heck of a time with the ones that came with the bar squeaking real bad...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts