TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, broke down and bought the new NOS noszel kit for the 4.6L. Without the kit I have been running 14.7's in 90-degree weather. I have a slew of stuff on my car, mac cold air intake, pulley's, #24 injectors, 80mm LMAF, BBK adjustable regulator, flow cat back, mark8 shaft, FRPP 3.73 aluminum rearend, poly IRS bushings, trans-go shift kit (stage 3), tranny cooler, jerry EEC, koni yellows, eibach springs, air bags for wheel hop in the rear, cobra "R" rims, and a strut tower brace.
Now I'm waiting on Jerry to take the timing out of my computer, so the engine wont detonate. I just want to know who else is using NOS and what they have experienced. The shot I will be running will be 125HP. I'm guessing someplace in the 13.7 range? Right?
Chris

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
125HP is alot for a stock block. I suggest you at least try 75hp first.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
I didnt see.....

a larger fuel pump in that list.With a 125 shot I would seriously upgrade the fuel pump.Even with a 75 shot I would think that it will be running lean.Just my opinin though.A 75 shot would be a good place to start and work your way up.You will be totally suprised at the extra performance of it that you will want more and more.If you start out at a 125 shot how much higher can you go on stock parts,not far.So I would start out low and then go up once I got the fuel to it.
Hope this helps,
Chris

·
Registered
215 Posts
hey chris

you saw what my pig was doing with a 75 so...... just imagine...hope you have plenty of new rubber...remembeer Daytn U...ha ha ha...Gawd I Love That Smell....Later dude....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts