TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I posted about this before, but it looks like the earlier post I put up got deleted. My name is Ken, I am a member of LOD (Lincolns of Distinction) and a long time user of markviii.org. Back in Novermber 2002 I sent money to Matt Robinson for a MN-12 calendar that he advertised on markviii.org. Since then I have sent numerous e-mails to Matt asking for the calendar or my money back. He has only responded twice, the second time 20 days ago telling me he would send my money back ASAP. Again, no check.

I believe Matt is not only a member of TCCOA but a moderator as well?

As I said before I’m pretty sure I got scammed by Matt as he literally stole my money and I haven’t received anything from him.

The calendar actually means something to me because I had met or have a part of 3 of the cars in the calendar. I raced Anthony (A-Train) at raceway park (before he installed the supercharger), been in Geno’s purple Mark VIII, and purchased Chris’s seats out of his silver 700rwhp Mark VIII.

At this point I don’t want the calendar and I just want my money back, please help.

Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I hope this helps, it is on Sticky in the group purchases thread section.

From Robinson:
"alright guys, heres the scoop....

things went to hell in a handbasket over here and still are and probably will continue to be for at least a little while. i would explain in detail why the next batch still hasnt been made up, but i really cant. i apologize to the few who did not receive their calendars. i will refund the full amount to everyone who did not receive theirs, that is obviously only fair. those of you that paid by check and didnt receive calendars should notice that the checks were never cashed. those of you that paid through paypal will receive money orders in a timely manner. if you did not receive yours, feel free to shoot me an email with your address and let me know that you didnt get one. again, i apologize.

to the many that did receive theirs, i hope you all like them. judging by most of the posts and threads you are all happy with the results. i have gotten many compliments from passer's by at my place on the job that was done. i plan to work on the 2004 calendar starting in june and want to start selling them by august. next year there will be minimun calendars sold after new years.

-Robinson"

Good luck with this man.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sticky - Thanks for the reply!

I still haven't heard anything from Matt and have no way to get in touch with him. Again, I just want my money back. He cashed my check back in December 2002 and I haven't gotten my money back or any calendar. I don't want the calendar any more, just my money back.

It is good to know that while I am getting scammed over this calendar, he is working on at 2004 one?!?!

Again, if anybody has any other contact information for Matt Robinson besides his e-mail address I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
108 Posts
You are not the only one! I paid with PayPal on Dec 8th and never received a calender or the money order he promised in that posting. And the worst of all, he is a moderator and nothing is happening about his bad deal!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can somebody please, please help me!!

This guy Matt Robinson does not respond to any e-mails!!! He told me he was going to send my money back "asap" over 3 weeks ago! He seemed to have the time to deposit my check and work on the 2004 calendar, but he can't respond to ANY e-mail inquiries as to where my money is, and why he hasn't sent it back!!

Again, does anybody have any other contact information for him?

I'm pretty sure I got scammed, but since he is a moderator of this board, doesn't anybody have anyway to get in contact with him??

Thanks again,
Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts