TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That I wrecked my bird. Front end was gone. Head on head crash with some woman. Dont ask me where it came from I usually dont remember my dreams. I do remember that I was going to get a Blue 96 sport to replace it with insureance money.

Later,
jay

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
2 nights ago i had a dream that my friend and i wrecked his camaro. There was this giant pit in the ground though. The car goes over it, i fly out cause i had no seatbelt, somehow catch the opening to the pit. Climb out and immediately go to see if these 2 girls that just showed up in the car are alright. I never imagined myself as the type of person that would run up and see if everyone was alright before I dusted MYself off.

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
I have been having a reoccurring dream that my car or my girlfriends car both get totally stripped and all the stereo stuff is gone, its scary! I have even woke up and looked in the garage at my car cause it seemed so real like it happend!

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I've only dreamed about my car once. Right after I got it.
I dreamed that someone was parking it and they cut a corner that had a post at the corner. Put a whole in the door.

That's almost as bad as the spider dreams....

**shiver**

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
I had a nightmare a few months ago. Some aftermarket company developed some new engine for hondas that bolted right in made something like 512tq (cant remember the hp number.... wasnt THAT vivid I guess). And Every dumbass ricer in town could suddenly blow away anyone else out there.

creeped me out

My roomate laughed at me for being such a gearhead when I told him. Thats about the only dream like that I ever had.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I had a nightmare, that TCCoA became sold to Civics! AHHHHHH!

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
tbird9768 said:
That's almost as bad as the spider dreams....

**shiver**
two things I fear in this life...spiders...and clowns....

Homer: aaah...cobras....aaaah..... COBRAS

Marge: Your Father's just having his night terrors again..

(background): Cooobraaass aaaahh

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I had some Star Wars kind of dream. Not a night-mare. I was making out with some hot chick. Why did mom have to wake me up? I loved that dream.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I had a nightmare......

Was driving a recycled beer can (95 Civic Si-R) with neon everything fart can exhaust and huge wing. Went off a cliff and died. Then I woke up.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
My friend was telling me about some dream he had when he feel asleep drunk. He drives a focus and he said one of his focus friedns walked up to him at jack in the sack. He was complimenting him and everything. Suddenly he goes inside to get some tacos (this is where it turns hella wierd.) He sees 2 hot chicks and starts talking to one of them. Then the manager came and said something to him. He goes back outside and the guy is still there. He wants to see his engine now. So my friend opens his hood and theres no engine there. He goes WTF? where'd my engine go? The guy complimenting him goes "o yea dude. I took it" Thats when he woke up.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I always do that when I see into the hood of a focus "Dude, someone stole the other half of your engine?!?!?!?"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts