TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, 2night i went out to the country to show some of my buddies a car my brother in law has... His drive way is about 5 cars wide but at the end goes to one car wide. So im backing up and me being dumb forgot about the narrowing. Needless to say i backed into the ditch and screwed my bumper pretty bad and cracked the tails<< not real noticable. Well i had to just let a lil anger out. I F"N HATE F"N DITCHES!!!!!!GRRRRR

Mike

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
So what you are saying is. That you showed them your car doesn't go through ditches..:ztoohot:

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I feel your pain. I went to a friend's place in Abilene not even a year after i got my Bird. There's a ditch running along the edge of the road and each drive has a little bridge thing, just wide enough for a single car. Well, pulling in, I almost completely made it onto the bridge, but my right rear tire didn't quite make it and that put the first cracks into my ground effects.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I don't really have to worry about ditches anymore. :D I need to lift it and put some tires on, but that's down the road a little while...

Sucks about that whole busting your car part. :( Hope you get it fixed back soon. :)

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I already got the bumper fixed, now i just need some new tails.. Stupid stupid ditches lol.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts