·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
11,911 Posts
Sorry that happened to you.

AndyR hit a spare tire laying on I-81 on his way back from Summer Blast late at night two years ago.

He also did some serious damage to his car.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Wow, we're going to Richmond, VA next week for a job; glad I'm not driving! lol

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well on a brighter note I'll be putting on my SHO wheels tomorrow with some new 225/60/16.
I have had them since earlier this summer.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
In GA if the road causes damage the DOT will pay for the damages.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good with those slicers!
Hey thanks!
Yea the fronts ok . I got under today and adjusted the steer head and noticed the camber is way off so tomorrow I'll get back under it a adjust the camber and reset the toe until I can take it to the alignment shop .

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Between the roadway and the traffic on I64 it drove me NUTS when I took a trip to NC this summer. Luckily I didnt hit THAT pothole.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I-64 eats tires man for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'm quite fortunate I haven't lost a tire yet in the 4 years I've been commuting from here to Stafford, VA to visit my 'rents. Car looks pretty decent with the SHO wheels, I'll be happy to get my new 03 cobra rims on along with the other $1,600 in parts I have sitting next to me in my room :tongue:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I-64 eats tires man for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'm quite fortunate I haven't lost a tire yet in the 4 years I've been commuting from here to Stafford, VA to visit my 'rents. Car looks pretty decent with the SHO wheels, I'll be happy to get my new 03 cobra rims on along with the other $1,600 in parts I have sitting next to me in my room :tongue:
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts