TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went junk yardin today for about 8 hours. Shure I got sunburned but I saw about 40 Thunderbirds 90-97, turbo coupe 85-88, 5.0 thunderbirds, SC 89-91 and a few 80-84 5.o.

If any one needs parts that are hard to find I can take a look. I am going to go agian in a few days...Eric

P.S Most found was the 93 thunderbird???? Strange!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, this place that is just down from ecology is awsome. That is where I found most of the t-bird stuff. There was 14 t-birds 92-96. Turn left out from ecology drive was, then it is up on the right. there is a glass place right in the same parking lot. The sign is orange and white it is a mexican sounding name and you can't see any of the cars from the street. I got the EGR tube for 2.00.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Intercooler/Duct

Do any of the Turbo Coupes have an intercooler and the intercooler hood duct assembley ? Thanx, Graham, ThunderCentral.

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
funderbird said:
Well, this place that is just down from ecology is awsome. That is where I found most of the t-bird stuff. There was 14 t-birds 92-96. Turn left out from ecology drive was, then it is up on the right. there is a glass place right in the same parking lot. The sign is orange and white it is a mexican sounding name and you can't see any of the cars from the street. I got the EGR tube for 2.00.

Are you talking left from the Ecology driveway or left after Nirvana ends in that T intersection?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Towards the deadend.It cost 2.00 to get in..I think its coolos or clados. . I can remember. But when you walk in there, the area that is designated ford along the light tan wall there is like 15 t-birds. First on was 70ish then 4-5 90-93 then a couple 94-97...They have two SC with tore up interiors.

I don't remember if there was an intercooler but I will look next time.

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Just got back from there. It's a Pick-your-part and there's another yard called Primos. I found 1 SC, unfortunately it was already stripped and the GFX weren't really worth pulling. 1 of the Turbocoops had the intercooler, I tried to hide it in the trunk for you if you want to go pick it up, Eric. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts