TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I offer to completely remove any posts that I can find anywhere that I have made in reference to these 2 and never speak of or to them again and pay for the return to John Miller(aka J.Miller) of the EEC in question.

If.

John and Jake take down any and all threads or blogs in reference to me anywhere and agree to never speak of or to me again.

Thats it and thats all. A very simple and fair solution I think.

I 100% promise to abide by my part of this agreement as soon as I recieve word that they promise to do the same and we put it in writing. I will even pay my lawyer to write it up if that is what it takes

Who all is in favor?

Darrin

Please just answer the question and lets leave the opinionated commentary out of this. That is what starts problems like this ins the first place.
If you don't want to answer whether you are in favor of my proposal or maybe reply to whether you think its fair or not than I beg you to please stay out of this thread. There are plenty of places where you can have fun. Pleas don't do it here.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
As far as I am concerned we have an agreement. You can all see That John has agreed as well because I have met his terms completely.

You were going to sue me last nite, now you want me to just drop everything? Lets be clear, You are not going to pull that silly DR stuff about sueing everybody? If so things can be arranged, I know I can speak for Jake, as he doesnt post here anymore. The ECU is part of the pkg and we just all drop everything , don't post about each other, and try reasonably to delete any nasty references to each other? That is fair I expect... and we certainly do not need a lawyer to draw up a contract. :D

As my offering I deleted your thread. Please note that it will be archived.
As I said, as far as I am concerned, its done and this thread was locked by anohter moderator. I reopened it to add this. I think it only fair that if John wants to add anything that he be allowed to as well. Please make sure that happens if he requests it.

I have told Sir William to return the EEC to John at my expense.

I am sorry that this has all happened and I apologize to everyone involved and everyone reading for any and all trouble that it has caused.

From this point on, I will not post any defamatory anything neither directly nor implied about either Jake or John. I expect that they will honor this as well. You have my word that I will honor it. Doing anything other than what we have agreed to will show the true intent of the party that breaks this agreement.

I will not do that even if given reason to. This has cost me too much mentally. I completely and freely agree to these terms. I want it to just stop.

Darrin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.