TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy What a day.

Just had a guy call me and he said he was trying to take his lug nuts off to remove the tire and they were on real tight...tighter than they should be he said.Thsi is the question he asked.....is their a pressure valve I can cut off to relieve the prssure on the lug nuts?????

I was silent for a minute and said "hold on let me get service for you"..

I had to transfer him before I busted out laughing.

Oh what a day

·
Registered
224 Posts
That deserves a roflcopter!

.......................__ ............
......ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL.
........................| |...........
................... __\||/____......
.\\...............|'-|--| .\\....\.....
..\ \_...........|--|---|..\\ ....\....
../ L \____,/-------\___\___\
.|LOL|-------------O----- ----,\..
..\ L /______,---''-----------, /...
../ /.............\_________ ,/....
.//.............____//___ __\\__/.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
his muffler bearings may be worn too.....

·
Registered
7,758 Posts

Oh what a day
You're a better man than I am.... My reply would have been: "Yes, surprisingly enough (and most people don’t know this) it is the same valve you use to put air in the tires. However, it is actually a special valve and just removing the plunger won't release the air on the lug nuts, only the air in the tire. What you have to do is actually cut the valve stem off flush with the rim. The will relieve the air pressure on the lug nuts and the air in the tire.

But you'll need a new valve stem, which I can sell to you at a discounted price of only $54.95" :zdevil:

Some people you just can’t help yourself… :D

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
His turn signal fluid should have been changed at the same time. Also the fluxed capacitor in his distributorless gas tank should be swapped with his differential snout seal. I'd also have had him remove the passenger seat to check on the needle bearings in the floorboard.

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
Thats incredible...

You could maybe sell him a high performance O-pipe for his exhaust. U-pipes are hot among the import tuners these days too. They deliver a smoother transition and generally promote low end torque more than an O-pipe, but for anything much over 2 or 3 liters, you really need the added flow capacity of the O-pipe. fyi

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
"Sir, which way are you turning the lugnut?"

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I'm still thinking it was his Fluxed Capacitor or his Splinge Valve

·
Registered
956 Posts
Boy What a day.

Just had a guy call me and he said he was trying to take his lug nuts off to remove the tire and they were on real tight...tighter than they should be he said.Thsi is the question he asked.....is their a pressure valve I can cut off to relieve the prssure on the lug nuts?????

Oh what a day
FINE! I'll never call and ask you another serious question again!

j/k

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
his muffler bearings may be worn too.....
hey they actually have mufflers bearings lol thats the oldest joke but one day I saw a website that sells muffler bearings for a better replacement of hangars

·
3rd Gear Chirper
2,399 Posts
OMG, you didn't sell him cross-drilled brake lines with that new tire he was gonna buy? Geez, they're only $69.95 over at <a href=http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1&zenid=a9210f385a0d22065af9def235a40b0e>KaleCo</a href>

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
hahaha, what a turd.

One day I was in advance auto looking at interior bulbs (which were near the counter) and I actually stuck around for an extra twenty minutes just to listen to some of the clueless people who come in and ask questions...good entertainment for a noon on a Sunday.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts