Discussion Starter #1
There was a '95 SC with the 5 speed there... like hitting the lottery

For $100 I got:
145 mph speedo with cluster
headliner
header panel
rear deck lid carpet
driver and passenger side headlights
passenger side corner light (driver side was cracked)
'97 center console (complete)
four door handles from the interior
set of keys/ignition switch and door locks
sun visors
cloth pieces to the door panels
replacement OD button wiring
shifter indicator
tons of fuses

My brother in law got the 5 speed center console, hand brake, and the seats from the SC.

Got this mostly for my moms newly acquired silver '95 V8 Thunderbird, which I'll be posting before and after pics once these pieces are put on. All of which was made possible by <i>my</i> newly acquired '93 F150 :D

·
Registered
956 Posts
This car at the junkyard was a beaut! It was venetian blue and as Rick mentioned, it was a 5-speed. It was bittersweet stripping this car out though, because of the rarity. The junkyard that we went to will not sell cars whole, otherwise I would have bought the whole car and restored it. It wasn't wrecked either, probably just needed some HGs. Sad.

·
Registered
386 Posts
This car at the junkyard was a beaut! It was venetian blue and as Rick mentioned, it was a 5-speed. It was bittersweet stripping this car out though, because of the rarity. The junkyard that we went to will not sell cars whole, otherwise I would have bought the whole car and restored it. It wasn't wrecked either, probably just needed some HGs. Sad.

venetian blue? You mean the chameleon blue color?

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
Feel like grabbing me some parts out of that thing? I need the clutch pedal, master cyl, and reservoir, supercharger, and fuel injectors. Also, might want to grab that trans out of there, since it has the better gear ratios than the 89-93 M5R2s, and someone on SCCoA will probably want it.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
What color is the interior on it?

Jay

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
grey interior. I'm thinking of grabbing that transmission and another 5 speed tranny this weekend if they're both there. It's 25% off this weekend.

·
Registered
386 Posts
if its the chameleon color, how is the front bumper...i konw u said it was front colision...but maybe the bumper was spared? How about hood and front fenders?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fenders were fine, bumper was chipped up quite a bit. Hood seemed fine. If you're willing to pay the shipping, I could grab the fenders, hood, skirts, and rear bumper. They all seemed to be fine.

Come to think of it, I also happen to have a front bumper cover of the same color sitting in my shed. PM me if you're interested in any of these parts.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone know if Scott H is on here anymore? I need to put this speedo in, but I'm wanting to get a matching face for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts