TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ok now be NICE!.....any ways since they dont make body kits like these for our cars how myc trouble would you guys think it would be to put this front body kit piece on a bird?....the head light and hood and stuff are almost the same...i know i would have to prolly custom cut and mold a little bit but what else???

thanks
Jay

·
Registered
70 Posts
are you talking the whole front end or just the bumper? (youre not planning to make a bird look like THAT are you?):zpuke:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just want to put that kinda bumper on my bird....i want to make that bumper fit my car i want to keep my head lights and turn signals....i just want the bumper....and i dont want my car to look just like that one i just want the bumper....just about everyone on here knows i want my car to stanf out and look different from other birds...

thanks
Jay

so how hard u think it will be to swap bumpers??

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well thanks for the photoshop work 8ate8...u didnt have to do that cause i know how you feel about the rice shi*...and thanks for your alls opinions also.....and it was just an idea i didnt say i was gonna do it i was jus givin some thought.

thanks
Jay

also 8ate8?...what is a good photoshop program to get?? and how much do they cost? thanks again

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
OMG is that ever ugly - PLEASE don't ruin a perfectly good Tbird with a bumper like that!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Are those :skull: :skull: :skull: in that ricers hood?!? They kinda look like it in the pic...if so, that's really scary :leftright

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
8ate8 said:
why must i always destroy my car? first clear tails, now this.. why do i have to be good at photoshop? btw, this was only a shotty 5 min job.
Great.. now I'm going to have nightmares for weeks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts