TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my new rear end in today. I patiently broke the gears in. Man, that is a long time to not just slam the pedal to the floor from a light just after doing all that work.

Also put in a new driveshaft from Reinhart. Car is smooth, no vibration really all the way up to 100 MPH (Mark VIII speed limiter kicks on then with the 4.10's). Its a lot of fun. Between the J-mod and the gears. The 2nd gear scratch is amazing. Can't wait to get the chip next week.

The wheels spin so much on the shift at WOT that it isn't even a hard shift anymore. Nice, smooth shifts, lol.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Brad - you going to have your 'Bird in Lincoln on the 27th?

Hope to see you there. Also interested to see HP/Torque numbers after the dyno/tune session.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
859 Posts
Coool, coool..... DARN FREAK'N SNOW!!! I HATE IT... anyway, yeah, very cool. I'm also looking forward to seeing what kind of numbers you pull.

Thomas

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
9:00 AM, bright and early, I think I am going to take a nap before I drive back to Nebraska after that. Either that or drink lots of bull piss...I mean, Red Bull...yuck.

I should make it to the meet on the 27th. I'll bring the dyno numbers, although I could problaby go over to LOD right now and give you a good estimate as to what they will be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts