TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Band, not the Disease!
Joined
·
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're here in Terre Haute at Indiana State University, and every night it's party, stumble home to your dorm/ apartment. Wall to wall parties... etc. I love the college life, and having a T1 line is AWESOME. 8mb songs in seconds... *Sigh* I cant wait till I come here next year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
935 Posts
Yeah its great till your grades start to suck and you have to imagine your future as a bum because all you did was party. :D It's better to party after you pass, because then it doesn't matter if you lose the brain cells for you already have your degree.

-Tim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Good call Tim ... COLLEGE DOES RULE THOUGH ! .... I play with my bird on weekends and study hard Monday-Thursday (no class Friday) ... Keeping up the 4.0 GPA and the 3.8 *sigh* in the bird are my main priorities ... The T3 line is amazing too ! ... Ohhh ya, and the girlfriend... Living 1200 miles away from parents but still living off their $$$ is a blessing
 

·
PostSkank
Joined
·
3,231 Posts
Tim Groth said:
Yeah its great till your grades start to suck and you have to imagine your future as a bum because all you did was party. :D It's better to party after you pass, because then it doesn't matter if you lose the brain cells for you already have your degree.

-Tim
Man, do I hear that. You definetly pay for that stuff later. :leftright
 

·
Real Ultimate Goatse Hunter
Joined
·
850 Posts
yea a T1 line to your whole dorm... that ain't **** when everyone is online
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
i'm going to be finding out first hand in 7 months....can't wait
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
I am a poor college student who pays for all of his education, lives at home, doesn't party, and studies every night.

I am at Drexel university in Philadelphia. As an engineering student there you really can't expect to pass if you party. The first year dropout rate is 55%. I am a junior and I offer some advice: party all you want on the weekends but keep on top of the books during the week.

danman
 

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
Joined
·
2,299 Posts
Tim Groth said:
Yeah its great till your grades start to suck and you have to imagine your future as a bum because all you did was party. :D It's better to party after you pass, because then it doesn't matter if you lose the brain cells for you already have your degree.

-Tim
got that right. The college I'm at now is NOT a party school and thats exactly the way I want it.

besides, I gotta keep all the money I can so I can work on my cars :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
never did the college thing ... and considering i'm buried in my career, divorced, remarried and working on my second child, i'm guessing i'll never actually live the "college life."

fine by me, as long as i never have to stop toying with my cars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,689 Posts
danman said:
I am a poor college student who pays for all of his education, lives at home, doesn't party, and studies every night.

I am at Drexel university in Philadelphia. As an engineering student there you really can't expect to pass if you party. The first year dropout rate is 55%. I am a junior and I offer some advice: party all you want on the weekends but keep on top of the books during the week.

danman
You go to Drexel? Do you know a Robin Bucherelli-Tieger? He's a friend of mine that went to the University of Dayton with me.

Cool man..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
drivex said:


You go to Drexel? Do you know a Robin Bucherelli-Tieger? He's a friend of mine that went to the University of Dayton with me.

Cool man..
Sorry, I don't know him. I am sure I would remember a name like that. What year is he? I will keep that name in mind during rollcalls.

danman
 

·
5w30 Guzzler
Joined
·
1,462 Posts
i agree. college life is pretty sweet after having been ruled over for the first 18 years of your life. i go to ohio university which is considered a big party school. the thing is, i dont drink. and it's hard to find people who dont. plus my my girlfriend goes to school across the state. all of these things, plus Major Depression Disorder, and hating school, dont make for a fun college life. i scored pretty well on my ACT, but my GPA for last quarter (my first quarter) was 0.7:eek: ! i would definitely say college is not for me. i was in the school of engineering too. big mistake. best of luck to everyone else!
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top