TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to give a BIG thank you the Guitar Maestro!! He sent me the IAC valve I needed for the price of shipping. this is why I love the place it feels like your apart of a brotherhood instead of just some random forum. will be here forever and ever! thanks to everybody who makes this forum what it is.:D

·
Super Moderator
9,168 Posts
Just make sure you suck up to him <strike>if</strike> when he finishes his engine build, and he won't come back to haunt you. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Yea, I can agree with the OP!

As a fairly noobish member of TCCoA, I can say that this forum is quite comprehensive and very informative. There isn't any bs "drama" like there is on a couple of the other car and tech forums I'm a part of. There's always something new and interesting to read up on and whatnot. Definitely like this forum quite a bit :D.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Just be careful of that IAC, it might have powers not of this world.

You have been warned.

Zod....is back.

·
Super Moderator
11,904 Posts
Oh, cool!

I didn't know Zod was in the new Man of Steel movie!

:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,898 Posts
I'm a newb....will a 5.4 4V fit in these cars?
YES! However, you will need two 55 gallon drums of AstroGlyde to glide it right between the shock towers.

RwP

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
YES! However, you will need two 55 gallon drums of AstroGlyde to glide it right between the shock towers.

RwP
That is what she said... :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
if you do the mustang 2 mod like they did in the tim tiebow car you could cut out the shock towers and do a power stroke swap i bet but i dont think the hood will work/firewall/wipper blades
you cant spell fit with out f it

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
No no no screw powerstroke ......12V92 Detroit........ anyone seen my meds?:D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/19eQBQep-sc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
9,168 Posts
D'oh... that's SO much easier than a 5.4 4v swap! C'mon, give us a man's challenge! :D :tongue:

·
Super Moderator
10,375 Posts
Guy's; obviously the sweet spot is the Dual-SC V12. :thumbsup:

A truly novel design, two SC blocks fed by their own superchargers.

After seeing the Tebow car, We can mount them side by side; heck, we can stretch the k-member if we have to, WTF.

We use Harley primary chain to link the two engines to the J-Modded 4R70W, that delivers all that power to the tubbed out 15" tire, custom-modified IRS at the rear.

Hey, the halfshafts can't possibly break at 2.4" long; I've calculated it. :idea:

We use Hydrazine and kerosine as 'power adders'. Packing the intake with dry ice should keep us safe, for at least one run anyway.

:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts