TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a friend of my was driving through Olympia yesterday and he saw a 94-95 SC going the other way on the freeway with a for sale sign on it. I was wondering if anyone has seen it or knows of anyone that is selling one. It's time to retire my car and I'm going to be picky about the replacement. I've been watching craigslist, but there aren't very many (like none...) 5-speed 94-95 SCs around. Especially ones with a moonroof, leather interior and under 100k. There's always something missing. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Thanks guys.

Jimmy

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hey, i live in lacey, but i work in olympia, so ill keep my eyes peeled for a SC. Do you know any details about, like the color or something i can notice it by?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a red (maroon, depending on how you want to call it...) 94-95 SC with moonroof. Thanks.

·
Registered
619 Posts
havent seen anything yet, allthough i have seen a white 90 SC for sale for $1500. Its a local guy so next time i see him i can grab some info on it if you want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.