TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted before about finding a place for someone i knew in the orlando area.. NOW this she is in an somewhat abusive relationship, so far just controling her and hitting her with Hats and such.. :mad: :mad:

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any Places/phone numbers She can call?? or a safe place (on the cheapish) she can move to to get away from this guy?? i would Greatly Aprreicate it..

Also if someone is around international drive and Central Florida Pkwy and wanna look for her for me, i do know where she works.. PM me.. :(

I think she may be scared to call me now too (gave her info to call me collect too) since she was `cuaght' on the phone after work by him and she said `he doesnt' look happy'

Thanks in advance

·
Administrator
748 Posts
Just a quick search and I found this link:
http://www.womenscrisisline.com/florida.htm

orlando is orange county

"Call the Portland Women's Crisis Line (available 24 hours) at 235-5333 (or toll-free at (888) 235-5333) for additional information and referrals, crisis intervention counseling, or transportation from danger to safety."

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.. hopefully i hear from here:(

I have emailed her and told her to ask for a request of transfer for work to one store near her parents.. and told her to call up her parents and tell them to come get her... But we'll see..

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well thanks for the info... Tobad no one wants to go on a Mission for me thou :tongue:

Been debating if i should go down myself.. Also dought if her place of Employment will give me the simple of info of if she works there or not.. But it would be nice...

3 days left for month since i last heard from her... But I have left her a few emails (whichi hope she gets) with the above info... and also have it at hand if she calls..

thanks you two for the info once again...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts