TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm not a big fan of stickers but i thinking of getting one. I want something to put on the t-bird. So far i thought of "YOU HEARD THE THUNDER SO HERE COMES THE BOOM" if you have any ideas could you post them thanks.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
All Your Base Are Belong To Us

Stickers or vinyl? For side, particular windows, or bumpersticker?

How about the Thunderbird logo across the back glass? They make them already.

Something I noticed from messing around on Need for Speed: Underground, is that stickers always look ugly. The vinyl sometimes didn't, but I viewed it as paint and not vinyl. Vinyl on the body of a car looks like crap. I do have some vinyl on my front window, but I think it actually looks nice. If you wanna see it, check out my website:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/179578

Trucks are more something that you can express yourself with. Maybe it's just me, but I've wanted one for about 7 years until I finally got this last year. My favorite vehicle, and definitely more possibilities. More things fit on different years and switch between vehicle makes.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Im with 93 on this. On cars stickers look like crap usually, the back window is ok but anything else (with few exceptions) looks stupid. Trucks pull it off way better. I had a few on my old 89 pickup.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Have you been drug on by a ford lately? (this works if your air system, like mine, allows the frame to hit the ground) I had it on my back window for a while...took it off when the vinyl started cracking and looking bad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts