TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are; Front 18 x 9" - 24mm / Rear 18 x 10" - 22mm - 5 on 4.5. I'm doing the hub conversion and these are the rims I decided upon, I fully expect to have to put spacers on. Now to the fun part what size wheel spacers should I get, what size tire is recommended for the front to avoid rubbing, same with the rear but I would like the rear to be slightly taller then the front.

·
Registered
987 Posts
They are; Front 18 x 9" - 24mm / Rear 18 x 10" - 22mm - 5 on 4.5. I'm doing the hub conversion and these are the rims I decided upon, I fully expect to have to put spacers on. Now to the fun part what size wheel spacers should I get, what size tire is recommended for the front to avoid rubbing, same with the rear but I would like the rear to be slightly taller then the front.
Spacers for what?? You will be nowhere near hitting anything but the Curbs and fenders. Scratch them off your list you won't need them.

Brad

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spacers for what?? You will be nowhere near hitting anything but the Curbs and fenders. Scratch them off your list you won't need them.

Brad
are these going to fit under my car correctly or even at all?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Hit me up with an email @ thecustomwheelshop.com or my personal mail @ [email protected]

Give me all the specifics...The wheels you have spec'd out above are going to look wrong on the car. Thats my honest opinion. There might be a better wheel spec in the same wheel though. I can help you with that.

Cheers

Brad

1 - 4 of 4 Posts