TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And the bastards at les schwab won't install them. I was hoping to get it done there so I could finance it.. but they will only install their parts... Jackasses.

I bought Springtech Lowering springs and 4 KYB Shocks. Payed 175 Shipped for the shocks and 140 for the springs shipped. Not too bad a deal.

·
It is nice
885 Posts
i had the same problem when i bought motor mounts for cheaper online. Had a hard time; many shops don't wanna install your parts. "Midas" will do it though try there. If you are capable take out the front spring/shock assembly and have them install the new parts and install it yourself.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
midas will do it.

they will buttrape you on labor though.

try the local college's auto program... ask the professor and usually you can get it done for free assuming theyve got a suspension class going on

·
8,239 Posts
Sure enough there is a mom and pop mechanic that you know does good work that will do it.

Even better, surely there is a TCCOA member that will do it for you for a nominal fee.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
go to walts never buckeys!!!!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Lets us know how the springtech springs come along. I was thinking of buying them too but I was kinda skeptical about them.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
by looking at them they look nice. they seat on my new shocks fine. Once i get enough money to install them i'll give my report

1 - 8 of 8 Posts