TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that car is SWEET!!!!!!!!! There is alot of detail in it and some really sweet functions sitting in there.
Nice ride.
Chris

·
Registered
970 Posts
no kidding. A while back he caught some crap from people on here...which I think is just rediculous. It is one of the most gorgeous cars on this site. There is truly a ton of awesome custom stuff on the car and It's obviously that a lot of time has been put into the car. I love to see a custom car that someone has done RIGHT, and his ride is one of the best examples on here.

-danimal

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keep me informed.........

Dude,keep me up to date on what you are doing.That would be cool to see it go through its stages.Well,you saw what I am working with so it would only be fair.Lol.
Keep in touch dude,
Chris

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Hey Juiced Bird on Dubs

Did you have to cut any factory metal to put on 20s? I was told even a bird with a 1.5 drop wont clear a 20x8.5 on 245/35/20s is that true? I didnt think it was as I thought about your car. Please shed some light and how low does your car sit when driving with the wheels on.

·
Registered
209 Posts
mines lowered close to 6 inches

and i have not had to cut anything on the car all i had to do was roll the inner fenders front and rear ....them pics are not photoshoped i have had 4 sets of 20's on the car this year i can send u pics of them if u would like ..

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Hey Juiced Bird again

Your names David right? Any way if you could email me a pic or two of what you had to do to roll the inner fenders that would be great! I am getting rid of the teens soon and twumps (what they are calling dubs around here) are on the way. :) You car inspired me about 4 months ago so I have been saving $ :)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Re: mines lowered close to 6 inches

juicedtbirdondubz said:
and i have not had to cut anything on the car all i had to do was roll the inner fenders front and rear ....them pics are not photoshoped i have had 4 sets of 20's on the car this year i can send u pics of them if u would like ..

Danimal said:
It could be a reflection...or it could be a real bend...he has like...35 series tires on 20" rims...they get bent alot. What would make you think that his pictures have been photo chopped?

-Danimal
Sorry not what I meant by photoshopped. Isn't the "steam" coming out of the front photoshopped in? If not sux to be your radiator. I didn't mean that he lowered it and put dubs on in photoshopp bc I have seen his website before. Check out the pump setup in the trunk. Love the way they look with that chrome nos bottle next to it and subs behind it. I love your trunk. Spoiler is not my favorite but as for the rest :thumbsup: Great job. Whered u get those rims. Howd u manage to find 20s? Did you change to the mustang wheel offset?

Also... Is that an old charger i see in the backround? Im guessing ummm 69 yearmodel because the rear window is not flush.

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
yeah i think noone here got $hit on davids bird
its just has so much stuff done that is imposible to have anything close
his and J.J bird are by far nicest tbird out there
I'LL BE THERE I'LL BE THERE !!!! lol:ztoohot:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Don't care too much for the Bird, too much for my taste.......but I have to say that the 70 Oldsmobile - Cutlass is one sweet ride.

I had a 64 Impala the I regret selling:bawling: :bawling:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
haha ima idiot. I never looked into N2O so I didn't know there was such thing as a purge valve. Looks sweet. You should but a little spark plug mounted right infront of the valve and fill the tank with Propane. If I rem right Nitrous is not actually flammable (what the hell was FaF thinking about?)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts