TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving down the freeway, and I see a large truck ahead of me, and there is a bright light flashing like crazy on the top of the truck. I get closer and realize it's a car carrier, and then realize that the alarm is going off on a 1st gen caddilac escalade which is on the car carrier..rolled down the window to verify that the horn was blaring and of course, lights where flashing...I wonder how long it'd been going/how long untill it was noticed hehehe...word of advice, dont set the alarms on vehicles when they are on the car carrier.

Earl:uppoint:

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
that is pretty funny...i wonder if u can set them all and have a big car carried just blaring around with horns

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I did that towing my car to get the tranny replaced. Some ricer was following too close to us so I set off the alarm with my remote. He backed off real quick.

·
Registered
216 Posts
:uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint:

That's fantastic ShadowDragon :D

How did you shut it off?

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Same way, with the remote. I basically turned on panic mode, which flashes the markers and tailights and honks the horn.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ahh silly me I was assuming stock Ford key fob ;)

I asked because I really hate having to get back in my car and put the key in and turn on accessory to get out of Panic mode.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts