TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night on my way to drop my friends off I saw something so dumb, and ugly. It just angered me so much lol. I saw a mid 90's honda accord with a 99-04 mustang front clip on it. I didn't get a picture but If I ever see it again I will. It had large rims, lambo doors, and a cowl hood with blue HID's. At first glance I thought it was just a retarded mustang till I past it and saw the back end and my jaw dropped.

I guess I can appreciate the custom work put into the car but why would someone do something like that? To each their own I guess.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
How do you know it wasn't a mustang with a honda back end on it? :p
Aaaargh! That would be worse!

Why is this in the video/images forum? Shouldn't it be under misc?

·
Registered
379 Posts
lol...I'd love to see that if you could get a pic.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
car

just another Mustang leaving a ricer behind.............

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
well by adding a mustang front end he adds oh atleast a couple horse power...i was actually in san bernadino county and saw a camry with a chevy ss logo on the sides and back

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I weren't driving while he was stopped at a gas station I would have gotten a pic, Im sure he lives not to far and sadly I will probably see it again so I will be sure to get a picture next time. AS for seeing of cars with other logo's in NYC its ridiculous how often that happens, then people also take the lettering off of their car and change it around to make other words. The other day I saw a neon but they changed it to a neno...

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
i love the tahoes or other chevy suv's that have cadilac escalade emblems or other cars that use cadi's emblems

1 - 8 of 8 Posts