TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I no longer own an MN12. The new owner just picked her up about 20 minutes ago. I washed, clay bar'd, and waxed yesterday, so I had some time to say my goodbyes, and send her off right. Now, I have two more cars to get rid off, my 68 Camaro, (which will be picked up later this week,) and my 03 Honda Civic EX. It's been fun being apart of this forum, I have learned alot from the forum. I hope in some way that at least one of my 400+ posts contributed to the forum.
So what's next? I have narrowed it down to two vehicles, the 05/06 Subaru STi and the 05/06 Mustang GT.

Update:See post #9

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
get the stang seeing how another so-cal member got rid of his tbird also and got an 06 stang. i guess its the thing to do in so-cal nowadays :confused:

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Do you have more, bigger pictures of that car? I've loved it since the first picture I saw of it.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
its a bar that you use to remove spots or anything thats hardened on the paint...that the carwash wont remove. i dont know if its actually clay, but it feels like it...

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
hmmm ill have to see if i can find one just to try it. nice car by the way !! ive always love black cars. i dont care what kind if its black it just looks better.

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
Rub your hand over your paint, it will most likely be gritty. A clay bar will take that out, and make it feel smooth. Wash it with a wax removing product, use the claybar, and then use a good wax, and the car should shine pretty nicely.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Keep it Ford and stay on here. :D

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update-Bird Returned

About 2 hours after my Bird was picked up on Sunday. I got a call from the new owner, stating he was not going to be able to keep the car (girlfriend/money issues). Being that he was a friend of a friend, I agreed to take the car back. The paperwork was never official because (1) it was Sunday and I couldn't get to the bank to get the Pink from the safe deposit box, (2) It was a friendly transaction done in good faith that the paper work would be handled in the days to follow, keep in mind friend of a friend.
In the long run it was a better decision for me to take the car back, and keep things civil between friends, instead of saying "$crew you, A deal's a deal", and pocketing a few grand.
I have just received a call from a guy who is coming to look at the car on Monday. He seems to be fond of T-birds, as he already owns a 6-cylinder MN12 bird. He has been looking for a 8cyl. bird and mine is in his price range, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.
I will update next week.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Should've had a restocking fee.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update: Sold Again!

Ok so this time I really sold the bird. It is official. I took the cash from the sale and literally walked 1 block to the Subaru dealership, and shortly after drove off in a 2006 WRX TR. I am extremely happy.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Nice ride. Always did like that color on those. Any plans for it? Tint maybe?

Jay

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
I dont rember the seat/covers?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts