TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're trying to match their big egos. I just got a rather humerous message on myspace in responce to a bulliten I posted 'You might be a ricer if...', (Yeah, using material from the thread 'You might be a rice boy if...' below) from someone I know who thinks his Neon is badass.

"Hey dumba$$... this explains you better than most honda drivers... but you think that having 8 cylenders means that you have 8 times the power but you forget that you weigh 8 times as much (wasted power genius)... you have a modified exaust and a stock engine (then rev it and think its cool but everyone really laught at you not with you)... you think that having torque is a great thing when if you think about it torque means spinning (thats why the majority of imports at the track dominate pro stock cars running a supposed 11 sec. quarter mile and a honda thats spray painted beats it by 2 car lengths due to almost no spinning at the line... torque isnt that good of a thing)... your just as bad as all the ricers... you just chose a slower car... lol... talk $h!t about my car if you want to but when it comes down to it you wont even race me with your car and if you think you can take me then well go to the spokane track and race for 5 bills(no not 5 dollars.... i mean 500 dollars... itll be the price for talkin ****)....

Peace Mr. V8 RICER "

The PI swap and nitrous had just been placed on the front burner. Granted, spending $1500-2000 to win $500 isn't the most economical, I think whooping on some rice is totally worth it

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right now, I'm just plotting just how much it would take to deliver a monumental beat-down. I figure Nitrous and PI should be pretty easy to hide. The nitrous, there's so many lines under the hood of, well, any new car, one couldn't tell, especially if they're wrapped in that blace crinkle wrap tubing, and PI, to one who didn't know what they're looking for, they couldn't tell, right?

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Right now, I'm just plotting just how much it would take to deliver a monumental beat-down. I figure Nitrous and PI should be pretty easy to hide. The nitrous, there's so many lines under the hood of, well, any new car, one couldn't tell, especially if they're wrapped in that blace crinkle wrap tubing, and PI, to one who didn't know what they're looking for, they couldn't tell, right?
It would be pretty much undetectable for anyone who wasnt a DIEHARD FORD fan. :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And he's driving a neon, so I'm highly doubting he'd tell. Heck, I couldn't tell

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, I'll make sure it gets filmed. I'll take out ads on national TV to broadcast it.

Okay, maybe not. I'll at least film it and post it all over the net

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
And he's driving a neon, so I'm highly doubting he'd tell. Heck, I couldn't tell
if its a turbo'd srt4 then i doubt you will take him with a pi swap and nitrous. those badboys are way cheap for the speed that comes with it plus have more of an aftermarket than we do. Now if its a regular neon and not a srt then you would take him no problem..

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if its a turbo'd srt4 then i doubt you will take him with a pi swap and nitrous. those badboys are way cheap for the speed that comes with it plus have more of an aftermarket than we do. Now if its a regular neon and not a srt then you would take him no problem..
Oh, it's no SRT4. I'm not messing with one of them. No, this is a first gen one.e claims there's like 4-5 grand into the motor, to which I call BS...going through the stock transaxle, which are pretty weak, I hear

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
ahhhhh prolly dreams of converting his pos neon to a srt someday...

i love how the ricers talk smack when the car is not done or wont be for some time.

shoot i didnt talk smack after my pi swap and i still dont. my car is no race car and its not a car to go take out and WASTE 500 bucks on something idiotic like street racing ESPECIALLY a pretty much stock neon.

I still see my car as close to stock form overall but i do think my pi swap+other upgrades in my sig deserve the right to show off the 4.6 high performance emblems...

·
Super Moderator
11,862 Posts
Actually, ricers have big exhausts because they're making up for some other inadequacy. :rolleyes:

ahhhhh prolly dreams of converting his pos neon to a srt someday...

i love how the ricers talk smack when the car is not done or wont be for some time.

shoot i didn't talk smack after my pi swap and i still don't. my car is no race car and its not a car to go take out and WASTE 500 bucks on something idiotic like street racing ESPECIALLY a pretty much stock neon.

I still see my car as close to stock form overall but i do think my pi swap+other upgrades in my sig deserve the right to show off the 4.6 high performance emblems...

:headbang: :rofl: :headbang: :rofl: :headbang:
Kelsey Smith said:
Oh, I'll make sure it gets filmed. I'll take out ads on national TV to broadcast it.

Okay, maybe not. I'll at least film it and post it all over the net.
Let us know how this throw-down plays out. Give-em-hell.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Race him for "pink slips" then after you've got it, do a VW commercial with it, right there in front of him. :D

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
hahahahahaa!
well i have owned 8 or 9 thunderbird an a 95 neon. neons are trash! it was even a 5 speed. mine shut down around 115.
id love to race this moron, beat them, then beat the crap out of them. i really hate people that talk crap like that. very, very stupid! please race and beat this kid. yes!! make sure it is filmed and that you rub it in. i cant wait to hear is reasons why. i bet he will say "dude, you have 4 more cylinders."

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Their

I just read this thing carefully:

Ricer said:
but you think that having 8 cylinders means that you have 8 times the power but you forget that you weigh 8 times as much (wasted power genius)...
8 times the power?? LOL We Wish!! 1,000 HP??
8 times the weight? What does he think these things weigh?? 20,500 lbs?

(I Looked up the specs on an 05 Neon, close as I could come)

What does he think Torque is? I still can't figure that out. Its as if he thinks Torque is the lack of traction not the force that is turning the wheels.

I don't mind him talking smack so much as the fact that when he does so, it completely exposes the fact that he doesn't know anything. I just wish these guys would do their homework first, then start talking down (or up) with a little education.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Ricers

It must be a genetic flaw they have........being so stupid is surely painfull.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
yeah.. definitely a v8. sorry. i beat a neon. the moron doenst have to know what torque is, because he doesnt have any!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
and a honda thats spray painted beats it by 2 car lengths due to almost no spinning at the line...

he means that the honda's wheels hardly move, i bet..... lmfao!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts