TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Funny thing is... that car hasnt been like that for 3 years now....

its a little different with a 10pt cage and a turbo 408sbf.

The pimped out car was my 300C making 420RWHP on 22's and my DD is a 2008 dodge SRT4 Caliber... so yea...

And how was i racing in that video.. I just happened to be at that meet that night back in my rice days.

/rant.

·
Registered
472 Posts

The pimped out car is my 300C making 420RWHP on 22's and my DD is a 2008 dodge SRT4 Caliber... so yea...

And how was i racing in that video.. I just happened to be at that meet that night back in my rice days.

/rant.
Who said anything about you racing? :zdunno:
Someone just pointed out your car was in that guys racing video on youtube.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess....

It was 3 years ago.. I regret the Lambo doors... they are kinda dumb now since they got way too popular.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I guess....

It was 3 years ago.. I regret the Lambo doors... they are kinda dumb now since they got way too popular.
Hey they are still cool, just overplayed man.
But hey chicks still dig them don't they? :D

If that is true then they are worth it!

You Canadanadiens can be so SenSiTive

Sweet bird BTW, those are pretty impressive numbers.
When you said a 408 I thought you may have done a stroked 351 swap. :zbeer:

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Were you racing? No. Was there street racing in that video? Yep. That's why the thread was locked and link removed. The purpose of the thread had been fulfilled since the owner was figured out. Nothing against you man.

·
Registered
384 Posts
hey! windsor ontario! home of the windsor- ok there nathan... movin on:rolleyes:
winsor is the shizz nezz aslong as you stay away from the million dollar saloon nasty nasty strippers

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey they are still cool, just overplayed man.
But hey chicks still dig them don't they? :D

If that is true then they are worth it!

You Canadanadiens can be so SenSiTive

Sweet bird BTW, those are pretty impressive numbers.
When you said a 408 I thought you may have done a stroked 351 swap. :zbeer:

Its a 408 stroker, awaiting on me finishing the tubbed 9" rear end.

Chicks dont dig them anymore, they did 3 years ago, lol

·
Banned
2,185 Posts
winsor is the shizz nezz aslong as you stay away from the million dollar saloon nasty nasty strippers
Oh yeah? their strippers are probably super models compared to the post menopausal ones they got north of my area .:zpuke:i never heard of an a cup saggin so low!:zpuke:just wonderin if anyone seen someone who was trying to dig out a penny out of a pan of lasagna?:zpuke:and people still join them on stage?:zpuke:beer goggles wont do chevy for you there.:zpuke:

·
Registered
190 Posts

The pimped out car is my 300C making 420RWHP on 22's and my DD is a 2008 dodge SRT4 Caliber... so yea...

/rant.

Like I said before cheif, I wasn't trying to cause problems, just saw a bird with mods and said "hey whos is this?"

jOe

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright man! No hard feelings, I kinda over reacted.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Oh yeah? their strippers are probably super models compared to the post menopausal ones they got north of my area .:zpuke:i never heard of an a cup saggin so low!:zpuke:just wonderin if anyone seen someone who was trying to dig out a penny out of a pan of lasagna?:zpuke:and people still join them on stage?:zpuke:beer goggles wont do chevy for you there.:zpuke:
there younger yes but have you ever seen 1 have to pull up a fat roll to see her kou??

·
Registered
182 Posts
reaction

dude, you did not overreact at all.

comments like "Good eye. We need to find him and let him know rice mods are not welcome on TCCoA. Otherwise this will become an accepted norm, and we dont need that." are completely uncalled for.

Can't wait to see the car with the new engine...

and your car looked good even with the lambo doors. even though they are a bit overdone. up here in the canada they are a bit more rare. lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
care to share any pics of your ride?

Its completely apart right now, I changed my mind halfway through the first motor swap, mild 351W. I decided on a fully built Steve Morris Racing Engines setup. The car was not supposed to get a cage, so out came the interior again. Friend of mine wrecked his prostreet stang, so I got the 9" out of that. Hoping to have the car together for next summer. I lost big time on the 300C after it got stolen, insurance does not cover mods and I didnt really make out too well considering they arent worth that much anymore with millions of them on the road. We might actually have to upgrade to a better cage depending on how much power the motor makes. We are looking at 1000+.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Its completely apart right now, I changed my mind halfway through the first motor swap, mild 351W. I decided on a fully built Steve Morris Racing Engines setup. The car was not supposed to get a cage, so out came the interior again. Friend of mine wrecked his prostreet stang, so I got the 9" out of that. Hoping to have the car together for next summer. I lost big time on the 300C after it got stolen, insurance does not cover mods and I didnt really make out too well considering they arent worth that much anymore with millions of them on the road. We might actually have to upgrade to a better cage depending on how much power the motor makes. We are looking at 1000+.
okay...

...how about a little detail on the straight axle setup?

·
Registered
674 Posts
okay...

...how about a little detail on the straight axle setup?
+1. I have a nine inch, but i just have no idea how i would go about stuffing it under my car. lol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts