TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summary at bottom

My car looks exactly the same as it always did though :eek: :eek: but i didn't hit anything :) My friend's car is totaled. I was sitting shotgun and he decided to go a little too fast on a road he didn't know. I know the road extremely well as i travel it 3 or 4 times a week and advised him that he was going too fast for the upcoming turn. I guess he didn't get tho the brakes fast enough. Theres a hill entering the turn. *** hopped up and started sliding head first towards the trees across the line. He corrected but not early enough. It swung the back end right into the brush and small trees (so i thought) We get out and his door hardly opens. I walk around to the side of the car and its the whole side from mid door to back is all pushed in and scraped to hell. 95 Ford Rustang with a v6. We were both fine with not a scratch on us. Car started fine after i finally figured out that THE FUEL CUTOFF SWITCH ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!!!!!! We were EXTREMELY lucky we didn't go headfirst into those trees or we would be dead/hurt very badly. I'm VERY happy with my decision to ALWAYS wear my seatbelt and not drink and drive anymore as of about 3 months ago now. Its def. payin off. Reasons:
Kinda a long story of why but my friend got a DWI while i was outa town (apparently .03 is illegal for minors in MO).
during the same week my bro got a DWI and ran over a tree about 3 in in diameter and 2 cast iron mailboxes (took both of us to carry one of the damn things) in the 73 charger. Charger has front valence work but we had another one sitting in the shed. I have pictures of this accident and the after effects (about 4K in work done to the yard of the victims and lawer fees.) and im planning on taking pics of the accident i was just in tommorrow after the ACT.
I quit drinking and driving after the first incident where no harm was even done but then my bro happened which reinforced it. Now a week ago my friend runs over a sewer in his 96 probe which he just bought the day b4. This is the same kid that drove a RWD camaro for a year. He has 2 beers and does this to a car 10 times easier to drive. Ima get pictures of the prob tommorrow too. It needs a new control arm, and the cv joint is rubbing on something. PRobably bent. This once again reinforced it. Although i dont need any more damn reinfocement. Im sick of my friends gettin ****ED.

Summary: My friend crashed his 95 V6 mustang being stupid. Probably totaled or btween 3 and 4K in damage. We're fine. I dont drink and drive anymore bc my bro crashed a 73 dodge charger my friend got a dwi and another friend crashed a probe.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i hope he had insurance, my friends brother and his friend both got in wrecks without insurance, my friends brother is now about 16k in debt, and his friend is probably much more in debt (he put someone in critical condition.... this kids probably screwed for the next 25 years)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts