TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that a 40th Anniversary??
The ad doesn't say, but I see a small emblem below the V8, which is what those had on them. Look closely and you'll notice the paint is two tone with silver on the bottom. I'd say it is definitely a 40th anniv. I don't see anything else on the car making it much different from a regular LX.

Since the dealer has yet to answer my email, I guess I must have been low balling him. Maybe he did give a higher trade in price since this car looks cherry in pictures, at least.

I'd love to buy it, but since I already have a bird I love, I better not get stupid.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Looks really clean. Like maybe no rust. Too bad it has rear drum brakes.

·
Super Moderator
11,871 Posts
Looks like it has the "40th Anniversary Edition" script in front of the rear wheels to me.

What is different about the 40th Anniversary Edition besides the paint scheme?

The paint, the 40th Anniversary badges that Tweety mentioned and really nothing else.

I bet the odometer gears are broken. :tongue:

·
Registered
256 Posts
My 40th Ann. has only one difference, over a stock color, and that IS the color. I believe mine is called "Misty Rose". It will go from gray in color to pinkish/gray in color as you walk around it. Floor mats, a couple of badges, and a worded decal in front of the rear wheels. (LOL, and mine has what I consider low miles. NOW has 33k on the clock)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
That is clean! I thought the same thing about the odometer, but that driver's seat is mint. Could not be too far off.

Al

·
Super Moderator
16,757 Posts
My 40th Ann. has only one difference, over a stock color, and that IS the color. I believe mine is called "Misty Rose". It will go from gray in color to pinkish/gray in color as you walk around it. Floor mats, a couple of badges, and a worded decal in front of the rear wheels. (LOL, and mine has what I consider low miles. NOW has 33k on the clock)
That color was available on all 95s, it's not 40th specific

1 - 13 of 13 Posts