TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
I caught some of the episodes last season. I saw a commercial for it the other day but forgot if anything was said about a new season.

-Melon

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
That was a great show. I'm hoping for another season but i haven't heard anything yet. Deadliest catch has been keeping me occupied as of lately.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
No idea when new season starts.

But man oh man...those guys absolutely clank when they walk. The one dude showing how he always wore his seat belt, until he hits the ice. Then, the belt get tossed, and one hand stays on the door handle from there on......so at the slightest creak he can whip the door open and bail as to not get trapped in a sinking truck.

Big, clanking brass ones.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No idea when new season starts.

But man oh man...those guys absolutely clank when they walk. The one dude showing how he always wore his seat belt, until he hits the ice. Then, the belt get tossed, and one hand stays on the door handle from there on......so at the slightest creak he can whip the door open and bail as to not get trapped in a sinking truck.

Big, clanking brass ones.
That guy is an animal. Didn't he have the pistol?

·
Trumpeter Extraordinaire
2,917 Posts
Does anybody watch it and would anybody know when the new season starts? That was a good show I hope it comes back.
I enjoyed it also...it just ended differently than I anticipated -- almost everyone quit, or encountered a breakdown/accident!

From Wikipedia, though I didn't dig all the way through http://www.history.com/minisites/iceroadtruckers :

"A HistoryChannel.com Blog indicates that Season 2 is based out of Inuvik, N.W.T. A CBC North story indicates that season 2 episodes occur on the Tuktoyaktuk Winter Road between Inuvik and Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T.. Four drivers from season 1--Alex, Hugh, Drew, Rick--are involved in the second season, which is scheduled to premiere on June 8, 2008."

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
New Episode started a bit ago! I've been watching it on and off all day long since I got home :D

-Melon

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
I saw this when it just aired as a one time subject. Brass balls is right, these guys have forged balls actually.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
I drive my 7,000lb pickup on frozen lakes. I admit, my balls are slightly larger than average. I wouldn't call them brass by any means though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts