TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With summer upon us, the NJ region gets ready for summer. Why not have a day at the beach with our cars.

Island Beach State Park is a great option to meet up at, there is an entry fee of 20 bucks on the weekend, and 12 bucks during the week for non residents, and 10 bucks weekend, 6 weekday for residents.

i was thinking the first weekend of August.

·
Super Moderator
7,554 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,554 Posts
Plenty open. I took my MarkVIII to the last one, and everyone loved it.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
What would you want for a mini-meet? i have a small idea brewing in my head.

There is a go-kart track in Cinnaminson NJ, it has a big parking lot, a sonic right outside, and is easy to get to on US 130. It's about 20 bucks for 14 laps plus 6.00 for a annual license. They have a first race special for 30 bucks i think, i just went there 2 weeks ago. i think it would be fun, enjoyable for all, and a good way to spend an afternoon.

http://speedraceway.com/

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think doing this after the new year would be a good idea. due to my truck driving job, and trying to get the final engine/safety repairs to my own car done before the winter kicks into overdrive.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm down for the gocart track. That would be really fun. When are you thinking of setting that up
My financial house took a small hit, i'm working on bigger paychecks with the semi driving, i stayed home too many days last time and that hurts your check a lot.

Right now i'm looking at nov 5-10th off, i need one day to get a friend to swap the intake and water pump, and a weekday to get the LCA strut rod bushings installed. This date is tenative, but i normally do the same days of the week when i get off the road.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My financial house took a small hit, i'm working on bigger paychecks with the semi driving, i stayed home too many days last time and that hurts your check a lot.

Right now i'm looking at nov 5-10th off, i need one day to get a friend to swap the intake and water pump, and a weekday to get the LCA strut rod bushings installed. This date is tenative, but i normally do the same days of the week when i get off the road.
Well just let us know what day you'd be up to race

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What day of the week is best for everyone? In general i think sunday would be the best for this, everyone can be off, i can get the car worked on earlier in the week, etc.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I wish arizona would step it's game up on some meets. I prefer face to face to be educated a lil about someone else's experience with the same or similar vehicle. I feel like a loan nerd, guess it's for the better

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is open to all people who feel they are able to make the drive to 1103 US-130, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077

Speed Raceway is located at: 1103 US-130, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077

There will be food available, either inside for inflated prices, or at normal prices outside at the Sonic Drive In.

Meet will be at Noon.

Minimum price for a first timer is 26 bucks.

Piercings are something i wouldn't wear due to the fact that you have to have a full face helmet, due to the speed of the cars.

Any questions about this?

·
Super Moderator
7,554 Posts
Noon on what date?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts