·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
side skirts look xenon, the rear valence MIGHT be xenon, pre 94

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These are the kinda response i've been getting. BTW the insides are marked 94/95

·
Registered
102 Posts
Actually, those side skirts are from an SC just minus the door insert pieces. The rear valence IS aftermarket though.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
pablo59 said:
Actually, those side skirts are from an SC just minus the door insert pieces. The rear valence IS aftermarket though.
They are not SC skirts...SC skirts are square on the bottom. I think they are ANDY auto sport side skirts :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
it is not xenon on the sides fo sho

·
Registered
190 Posts
LZ1276 is correct, its an old school A&A kit. I was pretty sure i was the only person to ever have it, but now i've seen this. I had it on my 92 bird (thats been sold), but i have plenty of pics if you guys want to see them. Let me know.

-Trey

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
treys92 said:
LZ1276 is correct, its an old school A&A kit. I was pretty sure i was the only person to ever have it, but now i've seen this. I had it on my 92 bird (thats been sold), but i have plenty of pics if you guys want to see them. Let me know.

-Trey
PM me or post the pics

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
treys92 said:

-Trey
*chants* pics, pics, pics, pics...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hmm....let me rephrase that...."A and A" body kit. Ok, I feel better now.

IVIercuryIVIan said:
It looks like a Razzi Kit, I have a brand new unpainted kit hanging in my garage rafters.

It is 4 sale if anyone is interested . PM me

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sorry this took so long guys, I wasn't receiving email notifications of replies...But, here are some pics of that same kit on my first car (92 Base). I'll include a before picture of when i first got the car too. Enjoy

Lemme know if you want more...i've been thinking of buying this car back and doing a 5.0 swap....decisions decisions. Maybe i should hold off on that, i'm enjoying my SC way too much right now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts