TCCoA Forums banner

identify this kit please

1K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  treys92 
#1 · (Edited)
#5 ·
side skirts look xenon, the rear valence MIGHT be xenon, pre 94

#14 ·
LZ1276 is correct, its an old school A&A kit. I was pretty sure i was the only person to ever have it, but now i've seen this. I had it on my 92 bird (thats been sold), but i have plenty of pics if you guys want to see them. Let me know.

-Trey

#16 ·
treys92 said:
LZ1276 is correct, its an old school A&A kit. I was pretty sure i was the only person to ever have it, but now i've seen this. I had it on my 92 bird (thats been sold), but i have plenty of pics if you guys want to see them. Let me know.

-Trey
*chants* pics, pics, pics, pics...

#19 ·
Sorry this took so long guys, I wasn't receiving email notifications of replies...But, here are some pics of that same kit on my first car (92 Base). I'll include a before picture of when i first got the car too. Enjoy

Lemme know if you want more...i've been thinking of buying this car back and doing a 5.0 swap....decisions decisions. Maybe i should hold off on that, i'm enjoying my SC way too much right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.