·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
"It looks like you took a pretty bad fall..."

Well no sh*t, ya think?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I woulda been torn between that and just gettin out and kicking the living s*** out of that kid for bein an idiot in the first place. Actually now that i think about it i woulda just kicked his a** after he hit the ground. What a loser.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
sounds like they did a WEEE bit too much "huffin" when they were younger......ya think?

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
I would have gotten out the car and beat his ***.. WTF!!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
The kid on the car didn't look to bright (read STUPID). The camera man sounded like he should have been riding a lot of short busses.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Traveler said:
The kid on the car didn't look to bright (read STUPID). The camera man sounded like he should have been riding a lot of short busses.
Wait? What do you have against the short bus?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL Nothing, I just used it as an expression. I've worked with the DD for 20 years now.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Still, it's cool that the driver had the balls to do that. It may seem like a no-brainer, but I bet a lot of people just sit there and don't know what to do (which could explain why the retards did that in the first place). The driver should have ran the kid's legs over, in my opinion.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
i would of tossed him at whatever the speed limiter is set at, which is over 115 mph, f'n 'tard. i mean, WTF was he smoking? :mad:

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
I wouldn't have done that, might scratch the paint. Would have put it in park and grabbed the tire iron.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
ha, ha, but what if you would miss and hit the car? i would have thrown him off and then beat the sh*t out of him with my trusty louiseville(sp) slugger....;)

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Ya I would have stopped gotten out and punched him in the face a few times, dont **** with other peoples cars

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
chorizon said:
ha, ha, but what if you would miss and hit the car? i would have thrown him off and then beat the sh*t out of him with my trusty louiseville(sp) slugger....;)
didn't say I'd swing at him with him still on the hood....

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
ha, retard. Doubt he learned much from it, but oh well, someone else will get to toss him from the hood again. Sweet.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts