TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....shorter than stock endlinks? Does someone know the factory endlink size? My local Autozone has some Energy Suspension endlinks out on the shelves, and they also have just the bushings to replace my worn out ones. Someone suggested in another post that I needed Addco part # 008 to use on my car. That endlink is 3.5". Now, would that be the same size as my original? I would assume, bad word I know, that if I lowered my car 1.5", I would need shorter endlinkds to keep the geometry the same. I'm confused.....but I need some solid answers soon, cuz the wife actually told me to get it fixed because she's tired of hearing me whine about it. Hahahahahaha... it worked.:)

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
The straight up answer is "ONLY WITH AFTERMARKET SWAYBARS" does the shorter endlinks become necessary. I was probably lower than any MN12 without bags at one point, and had factory endlinks with factory bars. 4.5 inches lowered to be exact, and had no problems.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got done making sure, ie looking at them again, and our front endlinks are not straight. They are "L" shaped. I guess I'm just gunna buy the replacement bushings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts