TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have two cars. My Bird and my Durango. It always seems like I am working on one or the other. If one is clean the other is dirty. You know how it goes. Last week the o2 sensor on ther bird goes out. That should be at my door tommorrow. Thanks Dan. Today my fog lights on the Durnago stop working. Fuse, lights, and relay is good. So now I don't know? When will it end.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
:leftright you could be totally insane and walk to work ...and have two cars that you never drive.

·
Registered
975 Posts
You think that's bad, try owning one car. I figured since I got out of college, I'd have plenty of money from work to fix what was wrong with the bird. Well I have fixed some things, but other things have broke faster than I can fix. The more I fix, the more breaks down. Once I fix having to crank it under the hood, she can live with the other problems.

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Fubarian said:
:leftright you could be totally insane and walk to work ...and have two cars that you never drive.
That's only for the CRIMINALLY insane Jess, or people who contemplate a sea bound community of MN12 enthusiasts all joined together on a 690' aircraft carrier terrorizing peace loving ocean going peoples. But that's neither here nor there.:zdunno:

·
Registered
671 Posts
us fox bodied guys have chanook helecoptors... we drop in on Swiss mountain climbers

plus, its cool having "flight of the valkeries" blasting over a loud speaker as we com swooping in! ARMY AIRBORNE!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts