TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MUSTANG-PI-CONVERSION-KIT-CYLINDER-HEADS-NEW-INTAKE-/110656081986?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c39dd042

figured I'd post this in case somebody is in the same spot i am but has some play money. looks like a good price to me
Read about what others did !

the heads are all I'm missing at this point
AND, keep reading !
Welcome here, but take your time to SEARCH and read, read, read. I got my 04 engine for $800.00 ! Whats your point? If you want to keep the MN12 learn and read, if not, sell it FAST. Welcome again.

-Maic

·
Super Moderator
16,825 Posts
the heads are all I'm missing at this point
PI heads go for $200 all day, it's not like they're rare. Heck I've seen 03/04 4V heads go for less than $750

PS. Avoid fleabay for heads, the sellers always want way more than their worth and they never (at least rarely) verify condition. I learned that the hard way 4 years ago.

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
PI heads go for $200 all day, it's not like they're rare. Heck I've seen 03/04 4V heads go for less than $750

PS. Avoid fleabay for heads, the sellers always want way more than their worth and they never (at least rarely) verify condition. I learned that the hard way 4 years ago.
ah, the sweet nightmares of scored cam journals :rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts