TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question. If the Thunderbird was never made back in '55 and our current generation MN12 never existed, what would you be driving?

Me? When I was looking for my first car 4 years ago, I was looking for like 97-99 Integra's. I love the look of them, and if they were a bit cheaper, I probably would have bought one.

What about everyone else?

What would you be driving if there was no MN12?

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I wanted a fox box 5.0 or a 3rd gen camaro after my 93 Grand Prix got totalled.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Another '88 XR-7 OR a 1988 T-Bird turbo coupe

·
Registered
391 Posts
I wanted a 94-up Dodge Ram, but I couldnt find one that was a 5 speed manual. So I figured Id get a good car. Voila beatiful 1 owner bird. Now shes gone:(

·
Registered
686 Posts
either a 63 tbird, 58-60 tbird or an early 90s mustang cobra lol...all great everyday cars for the cold salt covered called ohio :D

Greg

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
My Fox Saleen

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
Craig-and-Molly said:
Most likely a classic Mustang. A '69 Boss 429 if I could get my paws on one!

--Molly
Nice pick...my high school spanish teacher drove one of those. Beautiful cars.

I'd love to have a '67-68 351 fastback for my cruiser. Best years IMO. My best friend had a '70 351W that he restored, white with black interior...but he sold the stupid thing...I love the old Mustangs.

·
Registered
970 Posts
was actually looking into an 84 firebird when I bought my Tbird.....
It dunno....the tbird was kind of a spur of the moment thing.....I was driving a hand-me-down 82 old delta 88 that I hated.....

I'm sure what I woulda boughten would've been american though.

·
Registered
709 Posts
mabie a stang but probrobly an anal probe. I always liked the ProbeGTs.

Jake

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
A 94-96 Ford F150 with a V8--or a bronco...those where the first fords I fell in love with :) Ahh, I can remember the days when the most powerful thing I'd ever driven was a 94 F150 with a tired 5.0 with 90xxx miles on it....those where the days...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Assuming the markviii wouldnt be around either and I had the money spent on that and my Cougar I would buy a 68-70 mopar B or E body.

Karl

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
probably a 93+ taurus sho or a 87-93 or 99+ mustang.

Frank

1 - 20 of 57 Posts