TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to find one for a friend's 1993 Taurus SHO. He bought it a little while ago and it didn't come with an owner's manual. After doing some research, I was able to find a couple places that carry them.

First place:

Faxon Auto Literature in Riverside, CA.
1-800-458-2734
This place had the manual that I was looking for complete with the leather pouch for $39. They also had just the book for $29.

The second place was recommended to me by another firm, but I didn't call on them because Faxon had what I was looking for

Bishko
1-800-544-3312
They are located in Ohio.

Just a little information that I thought would be good to make public. I feel that it is better than going to Ford directly. Considering that they would just call up one of these places, order it and then charge you more.

The manual that showed up was exactly what you would have found in the glove compartment.

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Mods, could we sticky this post somewhere?

In light of the extreme difficulty I've had in the past couple weeks in finding a shop manual, I called Faxon, they had one AND shipped it out the same day (today). When I receive I will post in Vendor forum.

I was also told they have just about anything you need, and specialize in rare or just hard-to-find items.

Also didn't have to contact Bishko.

Just letting people know that alternatives are available.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Heh, I tried them first. They told me they were out of stock, and can't (or wouldn't) tell me when they might have them again. Talked to several people, same answer every time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts