TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your car (or cars) could talk, what would it say? Sum it up in a sentence.

Chevy Cobalt: Please change my oil and feed me some gas tonight, BTW clean the inside too you lazy ****!

Ford Thunderbird: It's cold, please buy a car cover soon so I don't freeze! Oh and tell that POS Chevy to shut the **** up!

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Mine: Please fix me, im sick of staring at this garage door!!!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Bird: dont you have some work to do? A**!

Winter at its finest.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
Mustang: ZZZZZZzzzzz- its sleeping in the garage until April or so

Thunderbird: Im calling the cops because you beat me like a whore...:D

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
car: fix my damn brake booster and flog me.
truck: im a OG, black on black packin da heatah! by the way, im under 1/4 tank again, *****.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
If my 94 could talk, it'd tell me what's wrong so I can fix it and drive it.. but like a women, it says something is wrong but doesn't tell me what :p

Dad's 94 is probably saying "ahh, it's nice in here - no fear of snow... how soon will it be Spring?"

-Melon

·
Registered
136 Posts
STOP looking at that car across the street! What does she have that I don't have? Does this red paint make me look fat? <clunk> Why do I get Castrol GTX? All the other Birds on the forum get synthetic. And stop talking about the other cars you've owned. I DON'T want to hear about your exes! So your Accord was reliable. That's soooooo boring. Repair time is quality time and I've given you more quality time in one year than that...that HON-DURR gave you in ten! <crrrreeeak> What? 87 octane AGAIN? How come you never take me anywhere? My previous owner drove me all over. I heard you drove another car the other day. Am I not good enough for you? I'm not fat - I'm big-framed. That Mustang down the street has frame rust. And it's had body work. It's what I've heard. Just so you know. <squeeeeeal> If you really loved me you'd give me a PI swap. And a tune...

My car may never see 110 MPH but i bet her mouth would hit Mach 2.

·
Registered
523 Posts
if my super coupe could talk it would call me a moron for fixing it so many times and tell me to end its life with the crusher

if my lx could talk it would prolly tell me it wants mods and that i should take it easy on the gas pedal

if my corvette could talk id hope it could hear me so i could call it a bigger whore then britney spears

·
Super Moderator
11,928 Posts

·
The Parts Guy
7,274 Posts
Tbird: WASH ME!

XR7: zzzzzz...zzzzzz

Truck: I need some Rolaids. That smart car is giving me indigestion.

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
thunderbird- Stop delivering pizza in me!

Jeep- Please dont sell me (ive been debating lol)

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
thunderbird- Stop delivering pizza in me!

Jeep- Please dont sell me (ive been debating lol)
I'll be delivering pizza too with the bird. how bad is that on gas?

Since I didn't garage kept the bird it has bubbling up clear coat so it wouldn't be happy about that and the rag joint is ready to get changed for a solid u joint.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts