TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We haven't had a "group" meet in a while, so I'm suggesting a Dave and Buster's outing the weekend of the 23-24th. Chime in if you're available to meet, usually the one in Addison or possibly the GameWorks in Woodfield.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I'm up as long as it's during the week. Jim you beat me too it, of course I only talked about this a few days ago but never put a post up. :zbash:

-Miller

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I am down if it is on the weekend. I'll put the Gameworks in for a vote

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
how about an interior upgrade party in vernon hills at justin rod shop? . id be up for something , get me out of the garage for a while , miller is gone that weekend though right? any of us have a pool ? i have access to the fox river and diamond lake. going after a little camel toe there are ya bryan? :D

·
Registered
647 Posts
No can do for Vic and I, we'll be in Indy for the VTCI Regional Convention, and driving our Bird's a lap around the Brickyard :D

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blown306 said:
No can do for Vic and I, we'll be in Indy for the VTCI Regional Convention, and driving our Bird's a lap around the Brickyard :D
Bastards :redmad:

If you talk to him or see him - would you PLEASE have him call me? I can't seem to get him to reply to my PM's or voicemails.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Is the 28th better for anyone? I know it is a thursday but that's Jim's day off and I can make it too :D

-Miller

·
Registered
333 Posts
Although I'm not yet a member and that I drive a Foci. I wouldn't mind attending this event to meet some of you in person.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Half the members here own/drive Foci :rolleyes: so it's not a problem.

Jim, maybe he just doesn't want to talk to you after you took the potato gun away from him ;) 28th is good for me so far...

·
Registered
333 Posts
When you set a place and time for the meet. Let me know plz. I can go if it's on Friday or Saturday night, I work 11pm - 7am sun-thru. Also I'll need the address to the place in Addison. I've been to the Game Works. Thx

·
Registered
168 Posts
Gameworks sounds not too shabby...or just Streets in general....or if you must go to a specific place could always got to Village Tavern

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I am always up for Village Tavern, can't beat beer, steak nachos, and good lookin girls. :D

-Miller

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My apologies to Jeff and Bryan, but personally my schedule dictates we do this this weekend, preferably Saturday night. So, right now the plan is meet at D&B in Addison Saturday night. I prefer there because you can sit and eat as well as play pool, games, etc. Here's the location map:

Dave and Buster's

Please reply if you're able to come. Otherwise I'll be sad. :xpcry:

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Embalmer said:
My apologies to Jeff and Bryan, but personally my schedule dictates we do this this weekend, preferably Saturday night. So, right now the plan is meet at D&B in Addison Saturday night. I prefer there because you can sit and eat as well as play pool, games, etc. Here's the location map:

Dave and Buster's

Please reply if you're able to come. Otherwise I'll be sad. :xpcry:
Party pooper :evil4:

:D

-Miller

·
Registered
333 Posts
I need to know what time. I'll be there :) Ok to bring wife and kid??

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bakstoy said:
I need to know what time. I'll be there :) Ok to bring wife and kid??
Why don't we say 7:00 at D&B's? I'll probably be bringing my wife and possibly her friend.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Cool :thumbsup: We'll see you peoples there at 7 then. My Focus is Dark Blue with "Riveroaks Ford" lettering in rear window.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
dont tell me this is turning into the focus chapter of tccoa !

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
If it is Saturday on that weekend I will probably be in Joilet for NMRA's.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts