TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a little confused about the memberships...are they reopened or what? I can't find info anywhere on it. :D
-Thomas

EDIT: OH TEHRE IT IS, I couldn't see the big shiny red lettering up there. hehe.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I think we should wait until we have verified the last batch of packets were actually sent before we start taking orders for more cause no-one has gotten one of the ones that was supposedly shipped out a week and a half ago.

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
I signed up in February 2003, and I still haven't received anything. Except a Ford Motorsport catalog from Dan Newman.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
wait...how do I get a password to log into the members only section on the main page? I have no clue whats in there... I just dont know how to log in.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i sent you another PM with some information.

weswing04 said:
wait...how do I get a password to log into the members only section on the main page? I have no clue whats in there... I just dont know how to log in.

·
Registered
488 Posts
yah wait i signed up jan 3rd (i think) 2003 and i havent gotten the packet. do i have to pay again to get a packet?

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no you just have to wait for it to get sent to you. Troy is working on doing that.
-Thomas

·
Registered
195 Posts
No, you should not have to pay again to get the packet. And yes, the records show you signed up in January.

rossf83+1 said:
yah wait i signed up jan 3rd (i think) 2003 and i havent gotten the packet. do i have to pay again to get a packet?

·
Registered
529 Posts
scotthrbacek said:
I signed up in February 2003, and I still haven't received anything. Except a Ford Motorsport catalog from Dan Newman.
Do you know how awesome it was to get that Catalog out in the middle of a 6 month deployment man....dan rox!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I registered in March(?) 2003. I got my membership number from Sir William, but I have yet to get any packet.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
According to what I'm told, all the packets either have been shipped or are ready to ship. As to why nobody has gotten one yet, I have no idea. Mark and I are asking that very same question.

I opened memberships back up because the online database is up and functional and I'm told we have a good handle on the packets. Those two things were what were holding things back.

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
yeah, I joined in spring of 2k3, and I have nothing yet as far as packets go. I am a little confused on all of this shizzle.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts