TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
yea...so

worthless milwaukee baseball team you all have up there. cant even beat the minor league team from the northside.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
What does one have to do to achieve the great honour of becoming one of the tccoa members? >)
first thing you need to do is read the posts you are replying to you can get all your answers answered right in the first post of this thread.

here ill even copy it a second time here for you.

heres your personal invitation.

<--- See? Look!:D

Give a shout out if you're a member again or a new member! If you're not a member you should be one! :)

Click here to join!

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Yah, I am a member too again. Too bad the whole deal with getting 6 extra months from the last time since I paid right before the fee went way down was forgotten (and I figured it would be).

I almost wish I wouldn't have joined to deal with not being able to add or edit my gallery and stuck with the membership expired for so long...

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
There was never a waiting period for new members. Only the renewals. I had to recode the renewal scripts. Tis fixed now.

And since it's done, I'll work on the code to do the 6 month extensions -- we still have that list. :D

·
Super Moderator
12,231 Posts

And since it's done, I'll work on the code to do the 6 month extensions -- we still have that list. :D
Thank you. I'm glad to hear we haven't been forgotten. Better late than never.

And please don't forget the front page contest winner and runners up.

Litning said:
Out of all the submissions, the staff of TCCoA (no, we aren't paid... damnit) will narrow the field down to the top 3. Those top 3 will then be voted on by the members. The winning entry will get a lifetime membership to TCCoA and the 2 runnerups will get a free year membership to TCCoA.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showpost.php?p=1066807&postcount=1

·
Banned
2,185 Posts
first thing you need to do is read the posts you are replying to you can get all your answers answered right in the first post of this thread.

here ill even copy it a second time here for you.

heres your personal invitation.
:uppoint::rofl::boom: how did i miss that? i think the letters were too big:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
There was never a waiting period for new members. Only the renewals. I had to recode the renewal scripts. Tis fixed now.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
<------------------Existing.

Dues are reqiured by March 09.I'll be a renewed Member soon enough,For now I have to keep on keeping on with my first membership.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts