TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All i need to do is replace my brakelight bulb, i just dont know how to get to the bulb, because the wire is going inside and i cant get the black part seperated from th red part.
To make it simple if nobody can help me m going to cut a hole in the light until i find what im lookin for.
Its the light with the T-Bird emblem

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
are you talking about the middle part on the trunklid?

thoes are LED's and non replaceable.

but if your talking about the one on the qtr the brake/turnsignal do like jimmy said, in the trunk under the carpet twist and pull

·
Registered
608 Posts
BBCC said:
Its the light with the T-Bird emblem
that would be the LED panel, you cant replace the "bulb" as you put it. its a non servicable piece. you have to replace it or deal with it not being lit up

please dont start cutting stuff. all you are gonna do is tear it up even further

·
Administrator
8,243 Posts
Over to Exterior! :cool:

Joe

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lithsanatrex said:
that would be the LED panel, you cant replace the "bulb" as you put it. its a non servicable piece. you have to replace it or deal with it not being lit up

please dont start cutting stuff. all you are gonna do is tear it up even further

Say actually you can take the assembly out and put your own in from a third brake light from pretty much any GM car. I broke one light so im waiting till i get a new one to test with.... Ive already coverted all my door and interior lights to LED's . Most turn indicators built into the mirrors on GMC trucks. And it contains 5 1w LED's in a V shape. Fits perfect into the dome light. I also have 2 bars 4 foot long that contain 20 Luxeon Leds on bendable aluminum substrate that light up the interiors of CNC lathes. Just one bar lights up the interior as bright as daylight and Im putting the other one in next week along the trim peice around the windows. I had them both in and turned them on. It light up 20 feet around the car. Really really bright. Ill post pics as soon as Im done with the conversions.

·
Registered
608 Posts
(pic is of oxmans bird)

he mentioned that it had the bird on it. the only lights on the tbird with a bird log are the centertails on a tbird, ya know the ones attatched to the decklid :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts