TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after totaling my previous 3.8 94 and buying a 90 stang, im back in a bird. i shoulda never let the insurance take my car but now i just picked up my new 94 4.6 for pretty cheap. around $2000 with 101k

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got the exact year and engine i wanted....i really wanted the dark blue with the blue interior like my old 3.8 but i got silver/red interior with a 4.6

edit: my bird also came with a 90day or 3,000mile warranty and im already 100 miles into it

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
heh, you think thats a lot? i havent had my car for two weeks yet, and its gone from 62,000 to 64,000 miles... ill have 65,000 by the end of next weekend, and ill probablyhave 70,000 on it before the year is over... this is kind of a reason why i dont have a bird... i want to have one to toy around with, not kill with mileage and michigan winters... -greg

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MI winters make Pittsburgh, PA winters seem nice. Im really happy that my new bird came with a warranty because it covers the drive train, engine, and transmission. The tranny feels pretty weak (like its about to start slipping) so I am hopeful for a new tranny, for free. Tranny's are my downfall, every car I have owned needed a new tranny except for my stang. To be honest I want the engine and tranny to go while under warranty....maybe even the rear end or drive shaft. Selling a high mileage car w/ a warranty = almost brand new mechanics.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts