TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All its been a long time since ive been on the forums, since i got rid of my 95 2 years ago, i just wasnt happy....until today! looking everywhere for a decent one, i finally found a 97 3.8 Bird. Nice light metallic blue, in great shape except the clunking of the rear struts, and a chip/dent in the hood, so i made the deal, I GOT A BIRD!!! im use to eh 95 4.6 platform, but im sure any 3.8 questions i have you guys will be all over it, glad to be back i hated that mazda! TBIRDS BACK *****ES!
Edit: forgot to mention 62,000 original miles, my mazda has 50k and its an 03!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Hello All its been a long time since ive been on the forums, since i got rid of my 95 2 years ago, i just wasnt happy....until today! looking everywhere for a decent one, i finally found a 97 3.8 Bird. Nice light metallic blue, in great shape except the clunking of the rear struts, and a chip/dent in the hood, so i made the deal, I GOT A BIRD!!! im use to eh 95 4.6 platform, but im sure any 3.8 questions i have you guys will be all over it, glad to be back i hated that mazda! TBIRDS BACK *****ES!
Edit: forgot to mention 62,000 original miles, my mazda has 50k and its an 03!

Welcome back. You should add yourself to the thread "In it for the long haul". Addictive autos for sure.

Brad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts