TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! I just got back from Barcelona Spain this past weekend. I took a crap load of pictures, so I though I would share them with everybody. While I was over there I also proposed to my girlfriend! And she said yes! It had to have been the best week of my life. Enjoy!

*56k warning implied*

Poorly photo-chopped pics of the city (done mainly in MS Paint).

A great pic of the Segrada Familia (sp?).

The view from climbing to the top of the Segrada Familia.

Nice pic of the Olympic ring tower thingie. It's actually a lot bigger that it looks in the pic.

A cool delayed exposure pic of the street.

Check out my website (click here) for more info/pictures.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Good to hear your trip was a blast. I went to Spain for my senior spring break last, well, um.. spring. I didn't go to Barcelona though, however, I visit Sevillia (hottest women in the world in that city, not to mention they know how to party there), Granada, Toledo (not Ohio, this Toledo is actually a beautiful city..), Madrid, Bilbao, Burgos, Ronda de Duerro, plus many other little towns that our tour guide and bus driver side tracked us too (we were very fortunate to have an exceptional guide). Saw many things I thought I would never get the chance to see. It was a great trip and Spain is a beautiful country (and sorry, the United States does not even compare im beauty). I would go back in an instant, that is, if i could afford. However, word to the wise, don't drink the tap water..... -greg

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I didn’t really see anything outside Barcelona, I was only there for a week. My girlfriend, well fiancée now, is in a study abroad program, so that was my main incentive to go there. I actually ended up taking just under 800 pics on my new digi cam. Luckily, a friend had a laptop with a cd burner, so I could empty out the memory card. My fiancée just got back from Sevillia a couple days before I arrived and she is in Mallorica now. Oh, and thanks Jeff. And every time I ordered water, they brought it in a glass bottle, kinda weird, but I guess it was a good thing.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
awesome pictures, I had a chance to goto Seville, I should have went.... Still have yet to leave the country, except for Montreal, and I just went there Thanksgiving weekend.....My ex-gf was in Italy, and her best friend was in Spain abroad last year... I heard once you get over there, you can fly anywhere on that continent for dirt cheap.... Amsterdam anyone?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts