1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
:hank hill style: yeeeeeep

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I was bored, then I got in a fight, now I need something to vent my extreme rage at the moment.:ztoohot:

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Yep.... here I am... bored again. I'm just waiting for time to pass.... you know, the usual thing at 9pm each night.

What can I say? I'm so bored, I don't even know what to type.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
205 Posts
is it normal to just stare at the moniter with nothing coming to mind?
ooo ooo i gota joke

an old man and his wife go to the doctor for a check up..

the doc tell's the man that he will need a stool sample, urine sample, and a sperm sample...the old man is hard of hearing so he ask the doc...huh? a what?

his wife yells to his ear "the doc needs a pair of your underwear"!!

:uppoint: :uppoint:

ok im bored again

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok not bored, going to school.... which will be boring after the ride...

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
well.. i wish i could be bored.... cause tonight at 6pm i have three papers due that im still finishing up.... i have now been awake for about 39 or 40 hours straight cause ive been working on things for school... i am the worst procrastinatr around plus im so add (though never actually diagnosed) that i cant get anything done till late at night or when the pressure is on cause ill get distracted way too easily. but tonight, sleep comes... then next week is finals, but i wont have to do this again, i dont really like doing but its the trap i put myself in at the end of every semester.... at least i dont have to drive anywhere, cause now everything is starting to become double vision, especially in the dark. i got class at 8 am and i live across the street from school... uggh... well, its my own damn fault. -greg

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I'm moucho bored. I want some food. Too bad the only places that deliver food are pizza places..well, around here anyway. Plus, it's 3:35 in the AM, that's 35 minutes past the top of the hour, stay tuned for traffic & weather....I want to get in my car and start driving and go aaaalll the way to sunny mexico, get drunk at a bar...and then uh, well, hehe :D but I'll probably just end up working at Great America, mopping up hurl & lungbutterh, s'yeah, heh. But what I'd really like to do is something big, something bodacious, something cajunga...

Okay, yes, I am very bored right now, when I start quoting waynes world, most likely incorrectly, which is quite sad. NOw I need to see that movie. Hot Damn. I want something, I dont know. A 1963 Chrysler Turbine car...oh wait, I have one, too bad it's only a scale model. I want a new car. I want a boat. I want a huge house. I want a cool new job that makes me tons o cash. me, me, me, that's what it's always about, becuase I am self-centered and only care about one thing, myself. I should just shut up, but I wont. LOL okay, I'll stop typing everything that comes to mind. Jeezus I'm tired. Remember that time, back in the third grade when you got punched in the face becuase you kept asking that little annoying bastard "Hey, can I see that copy of james & the giant peach? please? I just want to read the back of the book then I'll give it back" and he's like "shut up dude, or I"m going to hit you" and you said "no you wont, your a moron" and then he hit you, and you went flying into the bookshelf, that was really funny. You deserved it too. Annoying moonrocker you. I remember this one time, when I was in 1st grade, it was naptime, and we where all laying on the floor. The teacher was wearing a red dress. She walked over me and she wasnt wearing panties. I fear that this event scarred me for life. Maybe this is why I traded my thunderbird for a focus. No she wasnt hot. This other time, while we're on that subject, when I worked at blockbuster, my boss was sitting on the floor cutting up movie boxes to put away for later, and her fly was down. She wasnt wearing panties. No, she wasnt hot. I know a 90-something year old woman who wants to jump my bones & marry me. She's wanted to do this since I was 5. She drives a 65 thunderbird. Her husband is cool with all of it. Strange people, I tell ya. I once did it with a chick and as a way of saying "thanks" I bought her a pack of cigarettes. Actually this was the only way she'd do it, so technically I am a john. Oh well. I'm gonna have some water now. This monitor burns my eyes no matter how long I starte at it...dell sucks IMO. I wonder if when your in prison, when you sign on to AOL it says "Your in Jail" instead of "you've got mail" Hey, anyone ever notice how on that show mail call it just seems like he wants to cuss but holds back...I wish he would. It was cool how comedy central played south park with all the bad no-no words un-beepefied so we could watch it and laugh. I can change I can chaaaang even though I was a dirty little bastard...oh yeah baby. Okay I'll stop talking now, seriously. Anybody ever wonder if they exist when people ignore them? I have this fear sometimes that I am not wearing any clothes. I'll be walking around and all the sudden think "holy crap, am I naked right now"? I'll do a quick rub down & check over, and sure enough, I'm dressed, wheiw, close one. is that normal? I sure hope it isnt. I want to get vice city, that game rocks. max payne was cool, for its' time. I like bread. Anybody else notice that the O face guy from office space does KFC commercials now? isnt that totally killer? I'ts cold, I'm going to turn on the heater now. Wow, no wonder I was cold, the A/C was on. That was stupid. Oh well. Hey, it's now 3:52, that's just 8 minutes from 4:00 in the A.M. Lets check weather...San Francisco, 65 degrees, chicago, 65 degrees, Detroit, a very warm 65 degrees, Dallas, an extremely chilly 65 degrees, and Fresno, california coming in at an unbelievable sixty-five degrees. Better get out a coat, or maybe the beachtowl depending on where you live, becuase it's 65 degrees out, and that's some funky stuff. I bet this is the longest post ever with solid text. I hope nobody gets mad...then again this is a thread about boaredom, and I am, as you know, boared. What causes boredom, is it natural? is it unhealthy? My cat gets bored. She's at my house right now, probably bored, yeah right she's probably having a cat party, you know, all the cats from around the neighborhood come over, they eat a whole bunch of crunchies & tuna & stuff, then they run around on the counters, sit on the table, drink out of the toilet, it's great...dont forget about snorting lines of catnip, and that cat orgy at the end of the night, plus, you gotta have the tidy cat multiple cat formula around so that the people wont find out...speaking of people what if people had parties like that? oh wait they do, but the only differance is that not everybody at the party takes a crap in the same box and then buaries it. but it would be interesting none the less, and I bet some perv has a creepy fetish with it. Wow that'd be strange. Stranger than say, a mcgriddle? which arent all that strange. I think clear pepsi was wierder. Hey remember when mcdonalds had legos in their happymeals? and hot wheels? that rocked. "its' mac tonight" the singing moon was cool I used to know a guy who looked like the singing moon. it was funny. Man, it's still cold in here...and some moron set the fan to on instead of auto...which makes it suck becuase it's loud in here when things are like that. hey hey hey HEY! guuuueeeeesss what time it is, it's 4:00 in the A:M that's 4 hours past midnight and 8 hours away from noon, better get out of bed you early risers, if your young your doing it to go to work, if your middle aged, your doing it to go to work thinking about how sick of it all you are, and if your old, your doing it becuase, well, it's time to go to the damn doughnut shop where you will sit untill late afternoon, where you talk about the same crap you've been talking about since the days jeus walked the earth, things like "the govt. is going to discontinue the penny" yeah, I've heard that before...and things likme "You need robot insurance for the time when the gray ones come for you." Old people are wierd sometimes, but entertaining because they ususally say waht they are thinking, becuase they just dont care anymore, you know, becuase they're old. it's going to be wierd to be old. wehn I was youngert I used to try to imagine it, cant do it. whoa I need to fill out my DAR...hold on. Okay I"m back now. wow. I'm getting tired. Time to crank out the caffene, oh wait, I dont have any. OH well, I guess I'll have to just tough it out, only three more hours, then I can go home and be unconcious for the whole day. isnt sleeping wiered....we lay down, and just sorta shut off for a while "shhhh, the speices is recharging" all this talk about sleep is making me hungry, how many people want a cheeseburger? lets serve them up, therey here, right now.....Hey, its' 4:05...I gotta go...signing off on the longest post in history...aint so bored now am I? you wont be either after you read this.

Shiggles.

Earl

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
earl.... wow... just simply wow...... you deserve "special" post of the year for that one. now time to stop procrastinating and get these papers done.... think about the prize at the end... a 12 pack sitting next to me desk, beer will never taste so good like it will tonight (even if it is cheap-o busch light) -greg

·
Registered
205 Posts
i do say that i am not bored any more after reading that book...i mean earls post.Man i wish it was 65 in chicago i think earl is in denial because its freaking cold here!speaking of looking up girls dresses remember the time when you where younger and you would try and look up at the tv screen to try and look up ther girls dress? im sure every one has done that thats a normal thing to do..right?? guys?....
Speaking of cold i have to go out and change my t-stat in my car and check the oril (not a type o)in the freakin cold.Oh and one more thing earl how come its always the not so hot girls that you get to see the pink taco of why cant it be a hottie for once i think i speak for the male race on that one..thank you and have a good night i think im going to go have a pice of pie now later

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
glowing escape said:
well.. i wish i could be bored.... cause tonight at 6pm i have three papers due that im still finishing up.... i have now been awake for about 39 or 40 hours straight cause ive been working on things for school... i am the worst procrastinatr around plus im so add (though never actually diagnosed) that i cant get anything done till late at night or when the pressure is on cause ill get distracted way too easily. but tonight, sleep comes... then next week is finals, but i wont have to do this again, i dont really like doing but its the trap i put myself in at the end of every semester....
Ahhhhhh, reminiscing my good old college days...

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
4point6r0x0rz said:
Ahhhhhh, reminiscing my good old college days...
i managed to get my papers done too... one of them didnt out too bad i dont think, one was ok, and well, the other one, i wrote it in about 20 minutes comparing downtown grand rapids to downtown detroit and i used my havent selpt i way too long humor to the max. oh yea, umm... i last woke up at 3:48 pm monday afternoon (i had a cold that kicked my a$$ and i slept a long time) and looking at my clock its 7:38 pm wednesday here... so thats like... 54:50 hours??(sorry if my math is a little offi cant really tell) of being awake.. never laid down once, no little cat naps or anything.. i had to do it so i could run out things to procrastinate on and get my papers done.... and well.. it worked, but everything have like a ghost shadow almost.. kinda like im seeing double but not quite there yet... its really bad in the dark. heh... -greg

1 - 20 of 32 Posts