TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im going to have these built in a Gun Metal finish. If they do well then I will build them in Silver and Chrome as well. I placed the order today and it should be about 12 weeks out before the are done.

Yes this wheel was built by Euromax (Primax)...They are discontinuing the cast and style from their line but the cast is still available to me.

Price...Its important and I expect them to be the same or close to the cost of my Replica wheels. So these painted wheels should be $170ea shipped free anywhere in the lower48.

18X9
+36MM offset
63.90MM Hub Bore
5-4.25 bolt pattern
GUN METAL finish

http://www.euromaxwheel.com/euromax_612.php

Cheers

Brad

·
Super Moderator
12,417 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Nice looking wheel! I know who I'm going to when I'm finally ready for wheels!

·
Super Moderator
10,904 Posts
What's it cost for a custom set of mags?

I'd like to find a set of the stock 96 cougar (21-spoke) wheels like I have, in 18" to clear big brakes.

Yeah, most people hate those, I know...

SignoftheCat, I think I used to date your avatar, lol. :)

·
Registered
874 Posts
wow brad good thing i waited to get my wheels i just dont know how gun metal will look with a goldish tan. i was thinking maybe black? i dont know your the wheel expert look at my car in the gallery and tell me what you think.

link is in the sig

thanks josh

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow brad good thing i waited to get my wheels i just dont know how gun metal will look with a goldish tan. i was thinking maybe black? i dont know your the wheel expert look at my car in the gallery and tell me what you think.

link is in the sig

thanks josh
IMO any Darker finish wheel would make the Gold Pop. Deff not chrome and Silver would just be kinda boring with the Gold. All of course my own personal opinion. Sounds like you are already leaning toward a Dark finish wheel.

Brad

·
Registered
74 Posts
How much do you think they will weight? im tired of swapping to light weight weels every time we race.

·
Registered
367 Posts
kinda looks like the concept wheel seen on the blue bird on page 10 i think in the wheel pis, i like it alot, i'll be very interested in them, i like the 18x8 18x10 look though but they'll look good nice choice

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
nice!!!

approximately when will these rims be available?are the ones on the pick our specs or are they modified? and the size of the wheels?will the cobra's be available soon also?waiting patiently, cant wait.

regards,
ramon

1 - 20 of 33 Posts